Feedback Easier ways to get reaction score

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

8BitLove

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There's a lot I would love to contribute to this forum, but it seems like it's quite hard to get reaction score :Sadge:
There are just really little forums where you can post in, and even in those forums it's hard to find something viable to say.

Maybe there should be a easier way to get reaction score - like giving out reactions gains you 0.5 reaction score? Or something like that. Just thinking out loud :)

Solution
You can post in existing threads in every category except Onlyfans, thats most the forum. You can only post new threads in Requests and some Brazilian sections

An easy way to level up is in categories like Instagram, reddit, twitch etc. i.e. free content found on social media.

That or just go post memes in the meme thread :peepoShrug:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
You can post in existing threads in every category except Onlyfans, thats most the forum. You can only post new threads in Requests and some Brazilian sections

An easy way to level up is in categories like Instagram, reddit, twitch etc. i.e. free content found on social media.

That or just go post memes in the meme thread :peepoShrug:

Reactions: dorado and 8BitLove
Solution