EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Divajilly

feel bad for the dude, but holy fuck 15 years... he should know at this point
Maaaan love blinds a human being ngl. My last relationship was 10 yrs and fuccckk i would have done anything and everything to keep her, to the point of even lowering my morals. Only difference tho is my ex didnt have an OF. Like bruh such a red flag. Nothing against sex workers but i would never date one.

Did yall not see all those clips that were posted yesterday? one of them actually fucking said she got passed around a while ago and they all got quiet lmao. He also never said she fucked all of them but that she was sexting and sending nudes to alot of them. I think she is probably gonna post some shit to make him and moonmoon look bad.
There were clips? Anyone got the links?

Honestly it's so low effort to send nudes and get stuff in return. This whole website is based off of it..like all you have to do is a snap a picture with no clothes on and you can get a lot from it. Super easy exchange for furthering her career as a streamer imo, getting more exposure and being on more streams
I mean it's understandable for her to send nudes to moon to gain some clout. Get that bag.... girl boss.... you know, and all that bullshit these women tell each other lol.

What's funny. Is her sending nudes to a bunch of nobody gta rpers. Most of which don't even stream, and the ones that do, barely get a handful of viewers. All so she can get some favors on a gta server.

WTF WTF WTF LMAO. Aiko was married AND she did OF content !?! Bahahaha this is news to me. Didnt care to do any research on her but i thought she was a normie. I have only seen her through yt clips which she seems chill.
Aiko is a more successful version of Adept. She’s a generational bagchaser if you do your research and connect the dots. She was still dating her ex-boyfriend while spending 8-15 hours a day “roleplaying” as X’s girlfriend on Nopixel, doing all his bitchwork while also spending time off-stream together. There were discord message leaks of them flirting and also people realized their steam activity matched with games too. She actively cheated on her ex while peddling her OF links on her channel for a good month of being around X.

There’s a ton of people making fresh accounts here to defend her for whatever reason, but she was really best at being a titty streamer and OF creator. People got tired of her bland personality and she finally started to show her body off. At that time she was a self-proclaimed girlboss, but now people will claim she was a victim to her ex. It’s just odd.

Aiko is a more successful version of Adept. She’s a generational bagchaser if you do your research and connect the dots. She was still dating her ex-boyfriend while spending 8-15 hours a day “roleplaying” as X’s girlfriend on Nopixel, doing all his bitchwork while also spending time off-stream together. There were discord message leaks of them flirting and also people realized their steam activity matched with games too. She actively cheated on her ex while peddling her OF links on her channel for a good month of being around X.

There’s a ton of people making fresh accounts here to defend her for whatever reason, but she was really best at being a titty streamer and OF creator. People got tired of her bland personality and she finally started to show her body off. At that time she was a self-proclaimed girlboss, but now people will claim she was a victim to her ex. It’s just odd.
Her ex said he's been in a new relationship for 5 years bruh.

Back
Top Bottom