EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Divajilly

I can see it just being another kink for her really, I don't see it as undeniable proof he knew she wasn't in an open relationship, the chick is obviously very kinky.
More than likely her a moon will get together or she will announce she was a fault don't blame moon. Either way hope the OF picks up cause it will be a hot minute before this dies down.

its funny, I don't follow any GTA RP players on x, I see the husbands post, quick google to see she has an OF, and I come straight here to see if its leaked, because honestly I have no respect for cheaters (been cheated on in the past) so, I personally wouldn't give a dime to this chick, but I'll gladly download her content.

But this just shows you what confidence does, moon doesn't look like a person that could get any girls attention via physical appearance but, if you use words well enough, you can get almost anyone.

its funny, I don't follow any GTA RP players on x, I see the husbands post, quick google to see she has an OF, and I come straight here to see if its leaked, because honestly I have no respect for cheaters (been cheated on in the past) so, I personally wouldn't give a dime to this chick, but I'll gladly download her content.

But this just shows you what confidence does, moon doesn't look like a person that could get any girls attention via physical appearance but, if you use words well enough, you can get almost anyone.
brother you're a gooner, we're ALL gooners. You don't have to justify yourself to us.

This just solidifies a statement a streamer that plays on RP said before that stuck with me.

Something along the lines that he would never do ERP because technically them streaming RP on twitch is their job and like any other job in the world you get close to ppl and make relationships or friendships. And where RP is mostly based of how good you do is by your personality which attracts ppl when they don't know how you look.

All this is funny af tho

Just saw this and I could only laugh:KEKWlaugh: AikoBliss divorced her husband to date xQc because of RP. He has this stance because he was probably flirting with her while she was still married.

For this situation tho I honestly don’t feel bad for Diva’s husband. Dude had all the signed in the world. MoonMoon’s wife on the other hand I feel bad for

Just saw this and I could only laugh:KEKWlaugh: AikoBliss divorced her husband to date xQc because of RP. He has this stance because he was probably flirting with her while she was still married.

For this situation tho I honestly don’t feel bad for Diva’s husband. Dude had all the signed in the world. MoonMoon’s wife on the other hand I feel bad for

Nah completely different lmao that dude is playing victim but he moved on from aiko 5 years ago. He admitted himself that he's been with someone else for a long time so I don't know why he keeps crying about x

Me too, and bro she has a nice ass!

Back
Top Bottom