EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Divajilly

Just saw this and I could only laugh:KEKWlaugh: AikoBliss divorced her husband to date xQc because of RP. He has this stance because he was probably flirting with her while she was still married.

For this situation tho I honestly don’t feel bad for Diva’s husband. Dude had all the signed in the world. MoonMoon’s wife on the other hand I feel bad for

I don't see how anyone actually enjoys watching xQc, every video I've ever seen of his, he's just whining about some shit.

and if you don't feel bad for diva's husband, you've never loved someone I guess, I know I've ignored some redflags because I didn't want to believe they loved me enough not do some bullshit.

But all this shows is people don't know how to communicate, because if she was unhappy in the relationship she should of just left, instead to just lead someone on.

Wanna fuck other people, make sure your partner understand that you aren't commited to that relationship.

I don't see how anyone actually enjoys watching xQc, every video I've ever seen of his, he's just whining about some shit.

and if you don't feel bad for diva's husband, you've never loved someone I guess, I know I've ignored some redflags because I didn't want to believe they loved me enough not do some bullshit.

But all this shows is people don't know how to communicate, because if she was unhappy in the relationship she should of just left, instead to just lead someone on.

Wanna fuck other people, make sure your partner understand that you aren't commited to that relationship.
I'm in agreement with you had it been a one off thing then perhaps she might've of had a reason but her husband saying there were multiple others means she's a serial cheater.

Also I don't know much about xqc but I can barely understand anything that dude says, is it an accent, is he just on drugs or do I not really know english as well as I thought I did? :monkaHmm:

I don't know much about any of the parties involved prior to her husband leaking the information. But is he big in the pro graming scene or something?

Ramee talking about them around the 6:30, saying they were always calling each other pet names 24/7. I don't watch much GTARP, but people are always act like it's parasocial to calling out strange behavior.. responses are always like it's just work and they are role playing.

It's funny we got 2 role players here on video that's been doing it for a long time talking about that shit is weird and something is always up if your calling each other babe and streaming all day together.

What a fucking disaster, "open relationship" has been shown, every single time, to just be one insecure partner being too chicken shit to be alone, so theyd rather cheat, fucking pathetic.
I guess im a sad asshole for really enjoying the shitshow, watching some of the most untalented monkeys who dont deserve a single cent finally crash and burn, that shit makes me shoot rope harder than a nice rack :cumsby:

Just saw this and I could only laugh:KEKWlaugh: AikoBliss divorced her husband to date xQc because of RP. He has this stance because he was probably flirting with her while she was still married.

For this situation tho I honestly don’t feel bad for Diva’s husband. Dude had all the signed in the world. MoonMoon’s wife on the other hand I feel bad for

WTF WTF WTF LMAO. Aiko was married AND she did OF content !?! Bahahaha this is news to me. Didnt care to do any research on her but i thought she was a normie. I have only seen her through yt clips which she seems chill.

Cheating can happen even in an open relationship. Its probably common as well. One of my friend from highschool,her husband is a cuck. One day he let her fucked some rich dude who owns a nice restaurant. But after that she just kept fucking that dude without her husband's knowledge & she ended up leaving her husband for the rich dude. I've read lots of similar stories like this as well

I guarantee hoes like her will try to play the victim. In the moon moon response he pretty much said she made him believe it was an open relationship and yes they fucked. Then dude got emotional talking about the split with his current wife. If her man actually has sexting pics/video proof I’d take that to a divorce lawyer asap and get half her shit plus alimony.

Cheating can happen even in an open relationship. Its probably common as well. One of my friend from highschool,her husband is a cuck. One day he let her fucked some rich dude who owns a nice restaurant. But after that she just kept fucking that dude without her husband's knowledge & she ended up leaving her husband for the rich dude. I've read lots of similar stories like this as well
hot

But this just shows you what confidence does, moon doesn't look like a person that could get any girls attention via physical appearance but, if you use words well enough, you can get almost anyone.
I mean. That probably played a part. Im sure it didn't hurt that he's a millionaire, and he's a massive streamer that helped grow her twitch 5 fold in a few months.

Funniest part. She was sending nudes to these guys. In order to get "in game" favors from them LOL.

"If I show you my tits, while you help me win my pretend court case?"
Honestly it's so low effort to send nudes and get stuff in return. This whole website is based off of it..like all you have to do is a snap a picture with no clothes on and you can get a lot from it. Super easy exchange for furthering her career as a streamer imo, getting more exposure and being on more streams

Back
Top Bottom