EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Divajilly

Yeah I just read his post. Seems she was sending pics to multiple guys which is even more crazy. 15 years to end it like that smh
giphy.gif

I mean moon basically just didn't care. he asked she said the relationship was open and he smashed. Honestly her husband goofed because she seems too have been doing this awhile moon just was the biggest streamer who got it last. That being said she probably was unhappy in the relationship and I wish her the best. Hope she does more OF stuff she is hot as hell.

I mean moon basically just didn't care. he asked she said the relationship was open and he smashed. Honestly her husband goofed because she seems too have been doing this awhile moon just was the biggest streamer who got it last.
Yup she was most likely passed around and yh I feel bad but who in their right mind would allow their wife of 15 years to engage with the degenerate ass shit they do in RP. Imagine being married to a woman who flirts with losers online and calls it content smh ray charles could've seen that coming from a mile away.

GoonGoon making a statement that he barely knew about her marriage and that it was supposedly an open one is even funnier when you see that dumb screenshot of eminem lyrics she posted in their private chats about cheating on your wife with another woman who is married lmfao who does he think he's fooling
I can see it just being another kink for her really, I don't see it as undeniable proof he knew she wasn't in an open relationship, the chick is obviously very kinky.

"
DivaJilly | Siobhan Today at 1:37 AM
I literally cannot stop thinking about you destroying my pussy. I'm a degenerate depraved cum slut
moon2 Today at 1:37 AM
I've pretty much been thinking about blowing my load inside of you nonstop "

this shit is so hilarious and over the top... lmao
Nah brother it's juuuuuust right. We love a degen depraved cum slut.

Back
Top Bottom