Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

diegfried1234567890

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think as far as gentlest I'd say the Alana Rose scene was disappointingly gentle. In hindsight, it was obvious he wouldn't be going all out on her, but the possibilities made me so horny I set myself up for disappointment there.
For roughest, it's hard to gauge. I don't watch every scene so I don't have the best sample size.
The two most recent Isabel Moon scenes got to uncomfortable levels for me. Usually you can tell when there's a cut due to reaching a boundary, or even if something "extreme" happens, the woman laughs or smiles and then carries on with exaggerated acted complaints or nothing verbal. With the recent Isabel Moon scenes, she seems reluctant to continue.
The other rough scene I can think of is the Vile Vixen scene.

PoundingCake

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Vile and Isabel scenes where soft as hell, roughest is lola may (lying, psychological maniac) , gia derza, natalia queen, Samantha reigns
Softest: almost everyone else

Some were really disappointing, others were OK, but know they can do way better
For some I have high expectations based on their previous scenes or the amount of shit they talk on Twitter, believing themselves to be the baddest bitch on earth, but can't fuck/take a dick! Just my criteria
The more they are full of themselves, the more I expect them to rise to the occasion

Smokybin

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 25, 2023
i dont know if its me but even when he tries to be rough none of the girls are phased? it doesnt help with his corny speech and the frequent switches to ass eating. No performer ever is pushed to the limit. Now i point to another male performer, Mike chapman and he REALLY pushes girls to their limits.

Reactions: regto5 and kinjutsu

PoundingCake

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Lily lou address that issue before as why some guys are incapable of getting rough, these dudes are just protecting themselves, because bitches are too stupid and change their mind afterwards. She might liked It then but couple weeks later she will change her mind and fuck these dudes life up.