Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

diegfried1234567890

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean, Rebel Rhyder is married and wears her ring to scenes. They absolutely exist. I think it's more common than one would think, but also that's the kind of thing you'd probably need to build up to in a relationship. Most people repress those types of things out of shame. Then again some people are very open about their kinks and want a kinky partner so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Your mileage may vary.

Smokybin

Superfan
Apr 25, 2023
i can gurantee you she was already strung the fuck out and passed round in florida before she came into corn. shes your classic trailer trash who got into the hood and the brothas got her onto the henessy and meth. im a black guy so can easily tell a snowbunny who has no more soul and is just living day by day. she also only dates black guys so thats another sign. in her case, her daddy or uncle prob did things to her early if you know what i mean. shes disgusting to look at now but she has been a fleshlight to so many for so long. her first scene at 18 with facial abuse further proves she comes from trailer trash bckground

Annihilus

Send the Horde
Mar 12, 2022
I've seen snippets of her interviews but I never realized she was such an airhead until now. She don't be knowing the day, what she said, constantly contradicting herself, etc. Shit's funny to watch :MEGALUL:
He was roasting her shit throughout, but that moment at the end when she says she wants another BBL and Fake Tits as well, and he asks her why she wants it when she previously said she doesn't care what a man thinks of her LOL. She had to pause for 5+ seconds to think of an answer, only to default to the "For myselftm."

Girl is such a mess holy shit.

Used to think Arietta's face while thick looked better than Skylar's while thick, but her face in the interview feels like she's 2-3 years away from the actual BBW route.