Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

netbop8

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anybody here have any update or idea if there's been a relatively recent development or when was the last "sign" that Melody Marks might do a scene with him? I remember years ago, there was interaction between them on Twitter and it sure seemed as though there was a real chance of it happening, for she showed a certain level of willingness to collab or maybe it was just teasing, who knows. I was kinda surprised b/c back then Melody hadn't even done BBC scenes & I'm not sure if she had already filmed IR scenes in her asian niche (& of course, it's not like Dickdrainers is very softcore)... So I have legit no idea if this never happened b/c of covid, OF money, her increasing popularity in asia + traveling or even due to the whole mess with the Vixen media group, maybe they fell out of touch or just never got around to set a date. It's a shame b/c in the end this model hasn't even done many more BBC scenes for other studios. Sorry if the post is a bit long, but I assume I'm not the only one who would've looked forward for a scene featuring Melody... And well, I just haven't been checking on Twitter or elsewhere anymore, she's gotten many accounts deleted, etc. So I just thought I'd ask to see if there's any sort of "news"...If it's ever gonna happen, it'd be great if it was shot while she's still natural/young looking & not until she's a milf or starts gettin' procedures and what not...