EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We are working on restoring the search function.

Please do not open threads/support tickets about this issue.
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

The Bailey Base scene is craaazy, does anyone know if it's recent ? Because in this video she says she's 19 when right now she's 22.
And I would like to know if she was with her boyfriend at that time, if so it makes the scene even crazier :hyperz:

The Bailey Base scene is craaazy, does anyone know if it's recent ? Because in this video she says she's 19 when right now she's 22.
And I would like to know if she was with her boyfriend at that time, if so it makes the scene even crazier :hyperz:
yeah it's from awhile ago, she's been pregnant and her tits got massive so it's not recent. This is definitely when she was dating that Luke Cooper guy though.

The way he runs his onlyfans account makes me crazy.
JUST GIVE ME A LIST AND LET ME BUY VIDS.
I don't wanna have to wait a fucking week for you to finally give me the option to buy a single video through DMs.
I really can't stand that the onlyfans and main site are so separate.
I'd much prefer to stay subbed on the main site and then be able to buy the onlyfans stuff on there with a slight discount, for example.
Right now it feels more like he's baiting people to stay subbed on his OF by deliberately taking forever sending out PPVs for vids in DMs.

can you guys tell here the scene you are waiting for release that he have in his vault

for me its sophia leone second scene and slimthick second scene

Back
Top Bottom