EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We are working on restoring the search function.

Please do not open threads/support tickets about this issue.
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Was not on gia derza or Lola Mai level rough, but it was decent, better than expected for sure. Waiting 1 and a half year, honestly not that worth it for me. Those weird ass screaming and his own ass shots were kinda annoying though, took to many breaks in-between pounding her, for my liking.
They definitely don't have chemistry with each other. Scene felt kinda unnatural

It was good.. better than most of his recent stuffs.. and you can't expect that much rough scene from one of Industry's top girls(that too in first scene with DD).. just hope that the second scene gon be better

yes if you compare to kali roses scene ,it is much better than that , i was expecting more rough

lets hope he will release her second scene soon and hope it will be more rough than previous one

Was not on gia derza or Lola Mai level rough, but it was decent, better than expected for sure. Waiting 1 and a half year, honestly not that worth it for me. Those weird ass screaming and his own ass shots were kinda annoying though, took to many breaks in-between pounding her, for my liking.
They definitely don't have chemistry with each other. Scene felt kinda unnatural

excessive breaking in between was one of the most annoying thing about this scene

he was taking break in every 5-10 seconds 🤬🤬🤬, atleast fuck for 3-4 minutes in same position

second one is screaming, yes people dont like to watch his ass, focus on his ass kills interest 😂😂

and slimthick showing no interest doing scene with him, she is good performer but sadly she zero chemistry here

for you guys it may be good scene but for me ,its one time watch 😩😩

if her Swallowed scenes are anything to go by, this will be a good one. Bailey is nasty as fuck

I don't know how active she is on her OF but feels like a while since she's done mainstream scenes, this might be a scene that he had on the vault.

Back
Top Bottom