EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

so far the list for most awaited scene is

1.aubree valentine
2. sophia burn
3. sophia leone ( 2nd scene )
4. slimthick vic ( 2 nd scene)
5.riley regin
6. april dawn
7.chanel grey

updated , tell me more guys,which scene you are waiting for

updated , tell me more guys,which scene you are waiting for

These are girls that haven't shot with him yet as far as i know but they do follow him on twitter and based on their work (interracial/rough scenes) i feel he could easily get instead of the same old performers that everyone is getting tired of.

niykee cruz
mazy myers
kimberly love
vivianne desilva
ashden rivers (aka yvonna carlo)

Melody Marks would be the best. She was interested once in shooting with him some years ago, but it went nowhere IIRC.

yes ,when i tweet about why he is not working
with her, he replied to me that ,he ready to clear whole week schedule just for shooting melody marks but its upto her, and since then no interaction, it will be the biggest miracle if she worked with him and brandon keeping it in his vault waiting for special occasion , chances are very low , but miracle do happen sometimes

We are definitely never getting that Sophia burns scene till when years have passed. But he keeps giving us Selena Blaze like at this point nobody wants to see her. She be getting mad that nobody wants to see their videos

i think she was his girlfriend for sometime,and he recorded many videos ,and he now releasing just to earn more profit

facts..some of these scenes turn out to be absolute bangers, others are so disappointing, like the recent emma starletto one

so the chanel grey one is out. life is partially complete.

now need the riley reign one to be released anytime this year (knowing dd, he'll release it in 2025)
WAIT HOLD ON PUMP THE BRAKES 🛞🛞💨💨💨 He has a scene with RILEY REIGN???

yes ,when i tweet about why he is not working
with her, he replied to me that ,he ready to clear whole week schedule just for shooting melody marks but its upto her, and since then no interaction, it will be the biggest miracle if she worked with him and brandon keeping it in his vault waiting for special occasion , chances are very low , but miracle do happen sometimes
yeah like it’s weird how this guy works like he could be shooting with some bad looking girls but he would just completely ignore them and choose some random girl. Like for example there’s this girl that I would’ve really liked to see him shoot with and her name is Lexi aaane (she’s hot asfk) and on her Twitter once she said she sent him a dm and they literally follow each other but nothing ever happened. I even asked him once on Twitter to shoot with her and then he blocked me LIKE WHY?? But if that scene were to ever actually happen then I would go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom