Support Deleted Repost

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

DarkAng31

( . Y . )
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
In Yuggie_TV thread I had posted 3 posts of 30+ photos, these where labeled Remastering as I was editing and AI enlarging old Instagram photos, all the posts where deleted as Reposts.

I have reviewed the thread and 4/30 of the photos where in the thread in their original quality.

Is the rule that no edited photos allowed or just no old unposted photos??

Solution

Upscales/edits are considered reposting, original source quality will always be higher priority, so if someone posts the source pics after your edits your posts would be deleted. Please don't "waste your time" (I know it sounds rude, but it only needs 1 post with the pics to destroy your work) and post the source files instead. And "Remastering" made it sound like they're all old pics from the thread, if you have missing pics, please repost them.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Upscales/edits are considered reposting, original source quality will always be higher priority, so if someone posts the source pics after your edits your posts would be deleted. Please don't "waste your time" (I know it sounds rude, but it only needs 1 post with the pics to destroy your work) and post the source files instead. And "Remastering" made it sound like they're all old pics from the thread, if you have missing pics, please repost them.

Solution