Simp Chat Danielle Cooper - Discussion Thread

sheeshbroa

Casual
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I donā€™t ask myself why she did it but iā€™ll ask the team here based off what u saidā€” if she left her face alone, caved to her massive growing simp fan base and showed that her pussy phat. Wouldnā€™t that do the same thing? Lmao like weā€™ve been inching waiting for that homerun for yearsšŸ˜‚

sheeshbroa

Casual
Mar 18, 2022
Not trying to sound condescending to her self respect itā€™s just likeā€”sheā€™s been made as a tease sheā€™s a paid tease she knowsā€¦if she was gna break one way or another w self respect in mind idk id say break morals before going down a road that could break face. Iā€™m just afraid what could be next like what if she gets a boob job but still never shows titšŸ˜…all im saying is team this could be bad for buisness

Reactions: detectivebro

Gamerguy2427

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 29, 2022
If someone asked her, her response would probably be something along the lines of doing it for herself, feeling less insecure, etc. To her "breaking face" is prob better than breaking morals, and honestly if I were posting lewds online for money, it would be a big deal to break that showing asshole/vagina/nipple barrier. Some girls never do, for example heyimbee has millions of views on her youtube and is doing well for herself, so does she really need to do anything more lewd than she does now? Maybe she views showing the private bits that will forever stay on the internet as not worth it, but lip fillers are idk

Kush_Daz

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 14, 2022
Lol well this last lil convo here is a bit nonsensical (no disrespect to the users). You're trying to compare getting cosmetic surgery to being sexually explicit in regards to attention seeking?? Nah, they hold no correlation.

Body Dysmorphia is why all these girls are getting work done. Though in some special cases 'attention seeking' may be involved, but generally speaking, body dysmorphia. Point blank. Dani had thin lips, but full lips is the beauty standard right now, thus the lip filler. She isn't lacking when it comes to attention either... at all. Shit I think she'd probably prefer less of it.

As for her posting more explicit or lewd content. She's obviously conservative. She's not the 'Woesenpai' or 'Msixela' type who are comfortable with putting themselves out there like that. Some girls are bout that life... others aren't. She obviously does this because the money was too much to pass up.

But even though she's conservative, it's not to say her going explicitly nude or posting a sex tape is completely out of the question. Like most girls I bet she'll do it for the right price. My guess is, if someone offers her enough for it, or if the money she makes from what she posts now starts to dwindle... then we'd see more explicit content.

Gamerguy2427

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 29, 2022
I see your point that comparing her getting lip fillers to her promiscuity is nonsensical, but in my defense I never brought up her not showing the goods more often rather than get lip fillers, the other user did. Whether body dysmorphia is involved or not my point still stands. Why adhere to the apparent "beauty standard"? I'd say attention is somewhat involved, and more than in just "special cases".

Kush_Daz

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 14, 2022
You know, now that some time has passed, it really does seem like her and her boyfriend (Jake) are done done.

I wonder what happened. Like... I'm so curious. These conservative ass couples are usually lifers... plus the fact that she's a fuckin' baddie. How do you (jake) let that relationship go awry??

Kush_Daz

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 14, 2022
i can't imagine him cheating on all that, and i can't imagine her of being such a big deal to him.

though, im sure she has tons of rich men in her dms offering her crazy amount of money for sex. y'all think she took the bait and delve into that world a bit? lol we can only theorize unfortunately.

meiker313

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 26, 2022
Most likely he just wanted a low-profile life... and got tired of all the social media stuff, and/or had different relationship goals.