EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

Baby crying in the background of her latest videos, I know she's trashy but wow
Lmao, I found it funny. She fucked up her life by getting impregnated by a loser/wife beater. And now she will have to take care of a burden from a super young age while losing all her value. The only thing she has left is her money, unless she was dumb and gave all her accounts to the wife beater :KEKWlaugh:

Lmao, I found it funny. She fucked up her life by getting impregnated by a loser/wife beater. And now she will have to take care of a burden from a super young age while losing all her value. The only thing she has left is her money, unless she was dumb and gave all her accounts to the wife beater :KEKWlaugh:
That's why I never put sound on in women's videos. Last time a girl sent me a nude video and her husband was snoring in the background, it freaked me out. Such a trauma

I dont understand her business model of scamming people on expensive ppvs... like... if those dudes have the money to spend and they get scammed chances are they won't keep buying after being burned so many times

Screenshot-2024-09-05-1335157eec0b3ffb5805ab.md.png

are people this stupid? first of all, it doesnt even have a price for "VIP". as for the other "incentives"?

- Free Chat. Messaging sanjay from india.
- Exclusive Content. We all know agencies love preview-less PPV's. There is no guarantee you're actually receiving "exclusive VIP content". It gets sold to everyone just the same (non vip or w.e.), you'll probably get charged more $ because they see you as a simp dumbass who actually tipped for "VIP".
- Free (dick) ratings. Like I give a shit what some guy in India thinks of my dick. wtf
- Lifetime membership. Well that's a given. Shouldn't be part of list.

so tip for VIP and you'll get little to nothing in return! lets just give her agency money for free. why not

Screenshot-2024-09-05-13421239717536576dcc8f.md.png

oh no, how unfortunate! I better buy it while i still can!!!
its kinda funny seeing her rely on face filters. she never had to pull that before, but them looks are fading and she just looks gangly these days. that babyfat that made her tits and ass are gone.
awaiting eventual sex tape shot in shitty lighting and horrible angle

Last edited:
This chick fell off, she looks like she's a crack head. She can't weigh more than 45 pounds soaking wet.
Im not sure why someone gave you a smooth brain reaction. She clearly lost a lot of weight these past few years. Cameras tend to make you appear "bigger". So I believe if I saw her in person I would confuse her for a recovering anorexic.

toothpickf65beed45e55632d.md.jpg

toothpick2e91ac038daa6f1c4.md.jpg

Her arm can't be much bigger my hanger rack. Oh well at least this woman shows nipples. *cough*laci kay*

Last edited:
Im not sure why someone gave you a smooth brain reaction. She clearly lost a lot of weight these past few years. Cameras tend to make you appear "bigger". So I believe if I saw her in person I would confuse her for a recovering anorexic.

toothpickf65beed45e55632d.md.jpg

toothpick2e91ac038daa6f1c4.md.jpg

Her arm can't be much bigger my hanger rack. Oh well at least this woman shows nipples. *cough*laci kay*
I’m not even a fan of those type of nipples, she looked good when she was somewhat acting white. Now she went full blown acting like a black girl from the projects meanwhile she’s light years away from that, bitches like her love appearing the way she is with the tattoos and the Bonnet to look as hood as possible. It’s like they’re trying to shout out, “BLACK PEOPLE PLEASE LOVE ME,I DRESS AND ACT JUST LIKE YOU PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!”

Anyone know what the most recent post is im scared to dl it and it wont auto play

if you want a master class on how to act to make sure no man ever respects you for your entire life, just watch everything she does in all her videos

anyone peep that she got beat up after she announced that she was doing nudes now she don’t do it anymore 🤣
Bruh as if her nudes are the holy grail, bitch has A cup tits. She’s built like those worm looking aliens from men in black, when she first started not gonna lie she looked a little thick and her tits looked decent. Now she looks like every other hooker you see trying to work the corner in the hood 🤣.

Bruh as if her nudes are the holy grail, bitch has A cup tits. She’s built like those worm looking aliens from men in black, when she first started not gonna lie she looked a little thick and her tits looked decent. Now she looks like every other hooker you see trying to work the corner in the hood 🤣.
She is not A cup

Back
Top Bottom