EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

Imagine showing millions of people your baby daddy beating on you, then getting a shitty tattoo of him 🤣. These ho's deserve everything they get
Insanity. It says a lot about how broken she is that despite all her wealth, and that she’s escaped her low class background..she still wants Pookies and Ray-Rays. And I say this as a black dude. If the girl herself is still struggling to live on paycheck to paycheck I get it. But when you make millions from OF? There’s no other man to take an interest in besides a degenerate woman beater ? 🤣

She's an upper-middle class girl from New Jersey...maybe it's just a "Jersey thing"?
Nah it’s a brain dead insecurity thing, she’s a small frail little chick who probably got bullied. So people like that always run to the nearest tattoo shop to cover themselves in tattoos to look as thuggish as possible to ward off anybody from bullying them lol, that and add a splash of black culture into the mix and now she has this artificial shell protecting her weak ass insecurities 🤣

Nah it’s a brain dead insecurity thing, she’s a small frail little chick who probably got bullied. So people like that always run to the nearest tattoo shop to cover themselves in tattoos to look as thuggish as possible to ward off anybody from bullying them lol, that and add a splash of black culture into the mix and now she has this artificial shell protecting her weak ass insecurities 🤣
About the only thing that she's done that I can agree with, is when she called out Dr. Phil for exploiting her as a kid...Other than that, she needs to stfu and show the boobies lol

Middle class? There’s no way brah she comes across as trailer trash
You see that clip on Dr. Phil? She's acting. Has to be. Her (parent's) house was beautiful, her mom and dad had money. She probably acts this way for content, and because she ratchet af...I'm thinking it's an act of rebellion, or she wishes that she's "about that life", you know what I mean?

You see that clip on Dr. Phil? She's acting. Has to be. Her (parent's) house was beautiful, her mom and dad had money. She probably acts this way for content, and because she ratchet af...I'm thinking it's an act of rebellion, or she wishes that she's "about that life", you know what I mean?
Ah yeah I see what you mean like Rubi rose! Acts ghetto but her parents are rich, have good jobs , 1 of them is a doctor and other engineer, and they paid for her to attend private school during her youth.

Ah yeah I see what you mean like Rubi rose! Acts ghetto but her parents are rich, have good jobs , 1 of them is a doctor and other engineer, and they paid for her to attend private school during her youth.
Exactly! She acts like a stupid bitch because it makes her money. Whoever is following her probably thinks she's the "real deal", and they themselves lack the ability to do a basic Google search. Come to think of it...who *is* following her?

man, i wish i could see the figures shes making these days. recycled content can only go so far. it had to cut in half $$ since preggers if not much less than that

Anyone ever thought she could pass of as Jada Steven’s lite ? before she went downhill in the last year

Every white woman with shitty tattoos that calls herself a rapper tries to be the new cardi B :peepoLeave:
You could hear from danielle her music how she tries to be one

Back
Top Bottom