Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

Jun 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So I looked a bit through her OF thread. What the fuck is the draw? Where does she make the money? Is the niche of "white ghetto trash" really not a niche afterall? Is she the suicide girl version of a gabagool bitch? Is Jersey Shore making a come back and she's the urban version of a guidette? Like..cool if you're into that and all, people are into feet too and scat, so...yeah. But can anybody reasonably explain it?

Exashin

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 29, 2022
Yep, and my biggest issue with her is she says shit like "JUST HAD SEX HOES HERE'S A LIT VIDEO", and you know it's just the same set of pics and vids she's been recycling for nearly 2 years. This is how she keeps trapping people who don't know any better.

alibali123123

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was about to comment the same thing. Did she stop making new content and now she's just selling the same few sets?

She was ready to get her tits out the day she opened onlyfans, but her agency convinced her to milk it slowly instead. Haven't seen anything new in months.

MrKilmister

your next stepdad
Mar 13, 2022
"my manager said not to share my new shit but i just got this pic back and i look fine as hell wit no too on . imma fasho get yelled at for this 🤣"

I wonder if this illiterate bitch writes her own posts, or does she have a team of special needs students do it for her.

Destinye

Lurker
Apr 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is like trying to call out people who believe amouranth is a scamming PoS just because of a forum rank, lol. It's a discussion thread and when people ask a legit question, why would it be surprising to get non "bot-like" responses that's not the usual: "Fuck yes, love those titties and that ass, mm mmm MMMM, perfect baby (heart eyes emoji)"? She scams pretty hardcore and most content we're seeing is literally her recycling everything or people posting the same sets dumped from the net over and over since you do have to drop $30-$100 for at times a 2 SECOND video, and you think there wouldn't be people that'd comment on that practice? New people means there's the chance new people will comment on it, It's not a deep seeded conspiracy of 1 person, out of 7.6 billion people on Earth, making multiple accounts to hate on an internet thot.

Remember, her whole persona was shit talked on because she is not a great person lol, people only even know of her because of that since many of us here certainly aren't because we discovered her through her "rap" career and got curious if she had nudes. It's also not so much that people don't want to contribute, a lot of her recycled content is already posted and you run the risk of spending $100 on something already dumped a year ago, hell you have to tip just to even participate in her "polls" or get certain content then spend another $30-$100+ on the content.