Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Because pirates make the fucking site what it is. They aren't creating the content, they are literally leaking it so that others don't pay. As a pirate, I choose to respect my fellow pirates. What you do is your business.

Whether content is good or not is subjective.

Pirate King Atomsk

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Exashin said it perfectly, but I must add. It's against her interest to share HD photos. She is ugly. She literally has to cake-on makeup, use 2 or 3 digital filters and THEN turn the resolution down to 480p quality to hide the fact that she is not a very attractive person.

Last edited:

Jackyaliegas

Lurker
Dec 6, 2023
This girl is a good example how simp are really the worst and causing this hoeflation.
How the fuck can she makes so much money showing absolutly nothing and she ain't even attractive
I shouldn't but I kinda feel bad for all the other model sucking dick on OF for a quarter of what she makes
honestly to the ladies out there take it as a lesson, first you gotta be insanely famous and only then you make your onlyfans and make banks even while looking ratchet
I know it's bad to hope ills of people but I kinda wish she loses everything with her gettho new rich lifestyle
I'm mad as hell even though I don't even care about her pictures, it's just the fact that you can make so much money doing absolutly nothing while thousand struggle doing honest work