Simp Chat Danielle Baloo - Danielle Beaulieu Discussion Thread

bl4ckvoodoo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Lack of content. She is hot, no doubt, but she killed the vibe months ago. Her vids need quality upgrades on so many points. In my opinion, her inconsistency is not the biggest point of losing her base. Her content is boring, nothing new happening and charging hell of much for the same bs every month breaks it down.
Very sad, i'm very into her, but i can't afford her content at this point.
Maybe one day one hero comes along

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I agree with everything you said. I feel the same exact way, I don't know what it is, but I'm really into her and every issue you stated is so damn true. Only thing in my opinion would slightly variate from yours is that I think the inconsistency is the biggest problem. Even if she did not drastically improve her lackluster content, but provided videos on much more frequent bases like once per week (which is very doable, she is just slacking her ass off), then all the shitty and cringy production could be easily overlooked.

But no, she has to act like a dad who goes after cigarettes and each time disappears to who the fuck knows where, just to eventually return without bringing you any snack as even the smallest form of compensation for acting like a prick.

My fantasy vision - she does her masturbation / toys / sex in her actual full body cosplays, starting with the whole cosplay and slowly stripping down or whatever, to me that would be insanely hot and people would buy it!

Things that she is doing now cannot even be labeled as cosplay anymore, fancy piece of lingerie that you can just buy in some premium over-priced stores. Ironically she sometimes spends more time on decorating her background than dressing herself up.

My wish probably will never become true but a desperate man can dream, eh..?

bl4ckvoodoo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
First of all, thanks to the hero for upload!

And now, what can we say. The Lizard Lady is back in the Elevator.
Nothing special as always, bit creamy this time ^^
No toy, no b/g, no anal (didn't she said something about a year ago?)
I'm really interested if she ever go further, but i don't think so.

• PepeHands
Reactions: Garryredneck

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Makes you wonder if her one and only hardcore vid was a fluke. Even though we couldn't see anything, ever since we haven't got anything else even remotely close to actual sex.

It seems that she operates and makes content decisions based entirely on her subscriber count. Unlike most OF girls who do gradual progression in their content and in that way gathering more supporters naturally as the content becomes more daring and revealing.

She seems to be very uncomfortable (or maybe her BF pulled the brakes?) After her sex vid as we are not seeing it being repeated.

I dunno... what I can agree with is that big thumbs up to the leaker as we can continue to follow her and observe her trend.

Lets just hope that eventually some or at least 1 suggestion of ours will be taken by her and content will improve.

Lumine2023

Casual
Feb 17, 2023
I have hope I mean she was in the hospital and one of the photos in the second shower shoot was her bf holding her breasts