EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dainty Wilder (@DaintyWilder) - Discussion Thread

THE PUNISHERR (And to who ever asked which girl this was with Dainty):

The full video is still available, in this post in the content thread ... (And it's Stella Barey, and called "Dirty Goth Girls fuck"):
macrutherford0 ... not like I posted here, not 24h ago, linking to it, already in the content thread, since nov 2023... it's a dupe... (and even in better quality ... double the bitrate of yours ...)

Just curious if she still with the same dude she used to make B/G videos with?
I guess it's the same guy looking at the body shapes of tease pics seems like the guy in 1st sextape
But that's my speculation :peepoShy:

I guess it's the same guy looking at the body shapes of tease pics seems like the guy in 1st sextape
But that's my speculation :peepoShy:
I would imagine whatever filming she does in Australia is with the same guy. I don't know who she would be filming with in LA. She has filmed the BBG scene with probably new guys and she hinted today at filming a BBGG with Lena this past week.

I would imagine whatever filming she does in Australia is with the same guy. I don't know who she would be filming with in LA. She has filmed the BBG scene with probably new guys and she hinted today at filming a BBGG with Lena this past week.
She's been filming with the same 2 guys for almost a year. They have similar dicks and similar builds but one of them has some tattoos visible on one of his arms and the other one doesn't. if you go back through her BG scenes and look closely you will be able to tell the difference. This new BBG scene will just have both of her longtime stunt cocks performing at the same time. She sucked Marcus with Autumn Falls and Riley Reids partner but the 2 stunt cocks are the only ones she has fucked up until this point.

Yeah i saw Lena Statement in X said Dainty & Lena having foursome :peepoShrug:
Its shot in amateur styles so idk what's next :peepoShy:

She's been filming with the same 2 guys for almost a year. They have similar dicks and similar builds but one of them has some tattoos visible on one of his arms and the other one doesn't. if you go back through her BG scenes and look closely you will be able to tell the difference. This new BBG scene will just have both of her longtime stunt cocks performing at the same time. She sucked Marcus with Autumn Falls and Riley Reids partner but the 2 stunt cocks are the only ones she has fucked up until this point.
That makes sense when she is at home. She is shooting all this new stuff in LA. Do you think she flies them there for that too?

That makes sense when she is at home. She is shooting all this new stuff in LA. Do you think she flies them there for that too?
I'm not going to guess where things are filmed and which guy films where. Maybe one guy is Australian and the other is American. I think Dainty could afford to fly someone across the pacific, lol. Anyhoo, why do those semantics even matter? Look at the sneak peek she released and those are the 2 guys she's been filming with.

I have watched her B/G videos and it's probably same dude from her 1st sex tape and yeah he does have tattoos Not sure about 2 dudes tho maybe you have inside information and we don't maybe you can post the videos link so we can check it out. And I was just curious if she still with him or not bcz I thought it was her boyfriend but who knows :pepeS:

With due respect I'm not sure how you guys get this kind of information lol. In all video she is been with the same dude and I'm guessing that's her boyfriend and talking about tattoos it's the same guy who ended up getting tattoos. The guy on the right side who always shoots videos with her and he had no tattoos when the 1st Sex tape dropped :peepoShrug: . So I'm not sure about her fucking 2 dudes tho and the new BBG video probably gonna be with her dude and some other dude 👍

imageed5231a3ecc6a43c.png

With due respect I'm not sure how you guys get this kind of information lol. In all video she is been with the same dude and I'm guessing that's her boyfriend and talking about tattoos it's the same guy who ended up getting tattoos. The guy on the right side who always shoots videos with her and he had no tattoos when the 1st Sex tape dropped :peepoShrug: . So I'm not sure about her fucking 2 dudes tho and the new BBG video probably gonna be with her dude and some other dude 👍

imageed5231a3ecc6a43c.png
Sorry, I should have been more specific. In most of daintys bg vids you don't get to see much of the guy as she usually shoots pov, just hands or an arm. One guy has right arm tats other has left arm tatted. The gold bracelet is noticeable on the one guys videos, other guy vids don't have bracelet.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. In most of daintys bg vids you don't get to see much of the guy as she usually shoots pov, just hands or an arm. One guy has right arm tats other has left arm tatted. The gold bracelet is noticeable on the one guys videos, other guy vids don't have bracelet.
The guy I'm talking about also wears bracelet lol And I don't think I have noticed the dude with left arm tatted can you post the video link ???

Back
Top Bottom