EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Dainty Wilder (@DaintyWilder) - Discussion Thread

I found the advertising collection for the NYE video, but that's "only" 290MB of clips, not the actual video? no fault of yours, of course, I might just be searching for the wrong terms, but can't seem to find the actual video?
I think dainty did that not a full length Sextape but like amateur clips only minutes, just like i share the WWWY Fest all not combined into 1 video but in separate clips

Are there videos?
There are two that I can remember. One is called Sugar Daddy somthing and the other one is her as a stripper maybe with a BBDildo blowjob at the end. I don't know the name of that one but I have seen it around websites before.

If they aren't in the main thread, I can post them as soon as I am allowed to post in there. I can also post her last few.

There are two that I can remember. One is called Sugar Daddy somthing and the other one is her as a stripper maybe with a BBDildo blowjob at the end. I don't know the name of that one but I have seen it around websites before.

If they aren't in the main thread, I can post them as soon as I am allowed to post in there. I can also post her last few.
Please do . That'd be amazing man. 🫶

You got any livestream also ??

Please do . That'd be amazing man. 🫶
Posted here

looking for the videos Cheat with Me on Valentine's Day and Covering Eva Elfie in my Squirt. Any help would be most appreciated.

Damnnnnn...
THE PUNISHERR (And to who ever asked which girl this was with Dainty):

The full video is still available, in this post in the content thread ... (And it's Stella Barey, and called "Dirty Goth Girls fuck"):

Back
Top Bottom