Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hope u all enjoyed simps :peepoShy:
metal gear solid GIF

HtoTheIzzO

V to the izz A
Mar 12, 2022
Anybody else feeling like the content thread is out of hand?

I appreciate it being active but it's grown 5 pages in the past month and it's chock-full of a lot of "junk" for lack of a better term.

i.e. previews for PPV's that have since been posted in full, censored pics, single pics posted to the wall, etc.. With everything she's put out is anyone actually getting off to a pic of her with emoji's covering her tits?

I feel like it's due for a major cleanup, reposts pop up there constantly. Most at least get deleted, but I don't blame people for missing older content in all the clutter.

Velcock

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 9, 2022
I tried to summarize a bit what had been posted and hasn't based on this website (since there is a lot of material and posts on the thread):
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
In the following Gofile are three text folders whose name are I believe explicit:
-Dainty Wilder video's by category on the website sorted by possessed or not
-Dainty Wilder already posted videos
-Dainty Wilder Missing videos
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
This post as two purposes, first if you miss some videos and the original post is either from an the internet or the links are dead, then just tell me and I'll make a post with the video in question (in an ideal world I would do it with my entire drive but my internet doesn't allow it).
The second purpose is to avoid making someone from the forum buy a video that I or someone else already have, as well as help those that are looking to buy an non-posted video.

That's all, since I can't contribute financially by buying videos I thought I would at least try to help how I could

Have a nice day fellow Dainty enjoyers

PS: All the videos posted here have been bought by someone other than me, so thanks a lot to all of you

PS 2: Also I ´m aware that without images it’s not very clear but Crtl C the title and Crtl F in the website page will lead you to the video trailer, if it doesn’t just unfold the categories before doing Crtl F, sorry I was too lazy to add images or trailer to the docs

PS3: "Goon for me" and "My first footjob with cumshot" and "Naughty Schoolgirl Tits worship" "Tinder Date Part 2" are not missing, the internet is a wonderful place

Last edited:

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She lies about that I think because there's no fun or elegant way to answer that with the truth, even if more than half of guys in the world seemingly love big fake boobs.

The shape is pretty good for fake boobs, but they are definitely fake. She's just religious about putting makeup on her under boob scars, something few other girls bother to do, even if they spend an hour doing their face makeup. Also, I'm not sure she's ever released a single photo taken with a high quality DSLR type camera. It's 100 percent sub iphone 10 quality phone pics of her tits on OnlyFans, even when the resolution is high.

Here's one where you can see the scar on the underside of her left boob if you zoom all the way in.

:PepeHmm:
daintywilder-2021-08-31-22062651055c157f3461a84016.jpg
:PepeHmm:

tl88520

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 13, 2023
Looked through the main content thread and also random Bunkr albums and I think these videos haven't been posted so far. It's based on the list from her website, some are still really new from 2024

Art Hoe
Ballerina Cums Before the Show
Caught Skipping JOI
Cheat with Me on Valentine's Day
Cumming After a Swim
Dainty Juice JOI
Dirty Maid Seduces You
Early Morning Surprise
Getting EXTRA wet in the bath
Girls Day with Nika
Horny Hikers
Horny Homewrecker Wants Your Cock