EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

these leaks were amazing, but i also really like the photoshoot leaks like MBB and ariana's, espescially that are untouched and in HQ. Have there been more celebs who've had raw photoshoot sets out?
I would like to say I want to see such a leak for Dafne. However most of the photoshoots she chooses to do are artsy high fashion that doesn't exactly appeal to sexuality. I pray she models underwear one day.

I wonder if she did onlyfans it would be like what happens with Bella Thorne.
Only time will tell if Dafne goes that route. It's good you mention her in the same context as Bella Thorne because Bella was a Disney child star before going edgy. Dafne's got roles in Disney properties like Star Wars and Marvel movies up to now, so she might be able to ride that out a bit longer (especially if she's under contract).

I remember knowing who Bella Thorne was prior to her starting up Onlyfans and was surprised she joined up - but then she ended up being a prude and pissing off a lot of other creators on that site who felt like her joining was taking away opportunities from them. She reminds me a lot of how Lindsay Lohan's career ended up but without the arrests, lolcowdom and religious conversion experience. But yeah, Bella isn't exactly bound for Oscar glory these days with her career choices and recent opportunities.

If the roles dry up, her acting range proves to be limited and she can't coast on her looks to get parts, it's not unlikely - unless she ends up pursuing some other career path behind the camera or abandoning the industry as a whole. Not only is it too early in her career to know, she's too young to have figured out her future.

Last edited:
Dafne is quite a dirty girl for sure. she rarely wore a bra and was obviously not ashamed of it.
It's a weird but good European thing. Powerleveling a little bit, but I have European female coworkers who sometimes visit the States and they don't wear bras even in professional/public settings. I also rememer Florence Pugh wore those see-through dresses to awards shows around the time that Oppenheimer was released (she's English or British) and she got a lot of stick from the American press for showing that much of herself. Visible headlights in public, non-sexual situations is often a no-no for Americans but across-the-pond, ladies don't care as much.

I literally had no idea about these leaks at all. Searched dafne keen on x cause I was bored and there were a couple nudes on there that were posted a couple days ago and I just assumed there were deepfakes from that fake account. Only to find out, shit was real. I doubt this will go full blown mainstream because it would’ve already by now considering how in the spotlight she’s been this year. I don’t know how but it looks like it’s been swept under rug pretty quickly and efficiently

Back
Top Bottom