EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

these leaks were amazing, but i also really like the photoshoot leaks like MBB and ariana's, espescially that are untouched and in HQ. Have there been more celebs who've had raw photoshoot sets out?
Truth be told. The MBB photoshoots leaks were constantly deleted from her thread because a lot of people (97%) think they're fake/AI.

I've searched over here and have gone through over 20 pages on Google, have not found any sort of leaks for MBB
If you check her thread here and sort by reaction score it's the top few posts. They aren't leaks like Dafne's, they are all the pictures from a photo session for a magazine.

I saw someone post her leaks on twitter but also a photo or two of someone who looks like her sucking dick. Would be amazing to know if that was actually her but I doubt it, can't see her face clearly.
Fucking hell. IT'S NOT HER! FFS! How many times do we have to say that the blowjob pics are NOT HER in this discussion thread.

Last edited:
I wanna bring another topic back:
if there is other leaks to come, what would you wish to see?

for me, I wish a vid of her touching her titties, playing with her nipples, then a close-up of her pussy and ending with her smiling. I know it may sound "corny", but I like her smile a lot.

I wanna bring another topic back:
if there is other leaks to come, what would you wish to see?

for me, I wish a vid of her touching her titties, playing with her nipples, then a close-up of her pussy and ending with her smiling. I know it may sound "corny", but I like her smile a lot.
Would love to have a video of her talking dirty. In both English and Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom