EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I am very disspointed that she has lowered herself to these standards.

Shame on you Dafne. I thought you were better than that.
I think i get your point. For instance, I've seen several content creators like STPeach or even other actress who produce spicy material but in the end without revealing everything we want. And then something like this happens with Dafne—LOL. I’m not saying I didn’t like it, but I get where you're coming from.
This might be stupid, but i honestly always had that impression that Dafne would be these type of girls that'd leak some nudes, I honestly think she looks so sexually addicted :KEKW:

also, I remember she did some Instagram livestreams on 2020/2021 (when she was a minor, of course) and she got those nipples on and hard under her clothes. there were screenshots of this all around at the time.
she's just like this. she's a nature born freak. she just hides it well under her childish Laura public image, but I guess she doesn't wants this anymore either.

yall acting like this is a major scandal this ain't 2010's this happens all the time heck and never leaves this deep surface. U got major stars like Kriten stewart. she had a bunch of leaks nobody outside this bubble knows/cares. As long it doesn't stay on the mainstream places. it's whatever

Thank you very much. She has inspired me a great deal. gotten a few suggestions on which one to do next.
Not saying your drawings are ai generated, but your art style is inconsistent and goes from amateurish to pretty decent.

That being said, I gave a suggestion and said to draw her like one of Jack's French girls aka like Rose from Titanic's infamous nude scene.

Not saying your drawings are ai generated, but your art style is inconsistent and goes from amateurish to pretty decent.

That being said, I gave a suggestion and said to draw her like one of Jack's French girls aka like Rose from Titanic's infamous nude scene.
I appreciate the feedback. I agree that I don't have a consistent style. I'm always trying out new things when doing these. That suggestion wasn't specific so I didn't think too much on it. I've decided on the one I'm going to go with so I'll be sure to share it if there's an interest.

I appreciate the feedback. I agree that I don't have a consistent style. I'm always trying out new things when doing these. That suggestion wasn't specific so I didn't think too much on it. I've decided on the one I'm going to go with so I'll be sure to share it if there's an interest.
Please let not fill this thread with your art, for that you already flooded waifu thread.

Back
Top Bottom