EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Tbh I've never heard of anyone being dropped by Hollywood completely just because their nudes leaked. This may be unpleasant for her but doubt it will have any affect career wise. Look a people like Jennifer Lawrence, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Cara Delevingne - they are still have prominent careers and had Nude leaks
Disney has a strange relationship with the sexuality of its actresses, but of course she is no longer a minor so... I am more worried that it could affect her to the point of "unsubscribing from life" in my country there was a case where some photos pushed a woman to suicide when she sent them by her company's group... But hey, I hope none of that happens with Dafne

Disney has a strange relationship with the sexuality of its actresses, but of course she is no longer a minor so... I am more worried that it could affect her to the point of "unsubscribing from life" in my country there was a case where some photos pushed a woman to suicide when she sent them by her company's group... But hey, I hope none of that happens with Dafne
I highly doubt that Dafne is that fragile.

Yeah Dafne strikes me as a force of nature. And also Disney still worked with Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez had their nudes leak at the time, and still have good working relationships with both of them to this day - Selena has OMITB on Hulu (Disney owned) and the new sequel Wizards show

I don't think it is either, but... You never know how you can end up reacting and even more so when you are a woman when everything is massified by the press
Totally. The thing is this isn't actually that wide spread. Not like The Fappening a decade ago as that was a fuckload of celebrity nudes all leaked at the same time so was a major news story. Also we may love Dafne but she's not a huge name (like only 1.6M Instagram followers) so probably less people searching for and being aware of this recent leak

She will be okay, she will be seen as a victim - which she is - and everyone around her, personally and professionally, will feel the duty to support her. She will just have to find a way to cope, like every other actress did. J-Law is still smiling and making movies, so, the world didn't end for her, nor it will for Dafne.

She will be okay, she will be seen as a victim - which she is - and everyone around her, personally and professionally, will feel the duty to support her. She will just have to find a way to cope, like every other actress did. J-Law is still smiling and making movies, so, the world didn't end for her, nor it will for Dafne.
she is only a victim of my penis

i didnt say now+ she's got a backup plan...bellathorne disney princess
Dude you need a firmer grasp on reality. Too much of that red pill is affecting your judgment. Mention one zoomer on earth who knows or cares about Paris Hilton.

Jlaw’s leaks If anything only hindered her image, she was already very popular across demographics, she didn’t had the need for such a move

Last edited:
Chicos, ¿cómo están siendo hackeadas todas estas celebridades? ¿Acaban de descargar malware del correo electrónico y eso es todo?
Meme divertido sobre escabullirse para que el FBI no sepa lo que estás haciendo, modo de incógnito.

Back
Top Bottom