Trans Femboy CursedArachnid - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

??????????????????

日本語もろくに話せないのに。
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Last couple sets have been luklewarm that shower set could have been really good but i think we will just get same old "looks like im showing my cock and balls but im not!!" sets for awhile. i do wonder if we will ever get full genitals

Reactions: Thatguy22122

XeDM

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
videos would probably only be uninteresting 5 second clips. guess his content will always be meh if his heart isnt into it or the photographer isnt giving good direction. im guessing hes just milking the people that only care about the genitals mystery.

the greatest sets/videos i have purchased are from people that get more into it because they are being recorded, most boring content always comes from people who intentionally hold back or only make the bare minimum

Reactions: TAMAGOTCHi
Mar 22, 2022
Latest OF post of him begging for tips makes me hope this will finally push him into doing even more stuff. Probably the only way he'd make some real money at this point since most people know how dull his sets are.

Rah

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Spider:
Hey guys, I have to be honest. I'm struggling a lot financially right now. Your support has been AMAZING lately but bills keep piling up, expenses I can't ignore. I'm trying so hard to get out of this mess.
If any of you guys could tip, or buy a few sets, it really would mean the world to me.
Sorry to get real here, I try it keeps things light but it feels like I'm hitting rock bottom lately.
Ass for your troubles. 🖤

Bruh, why can't these onlyfans, and Patreon models do what they do best? drop CONTENT!!!! ( you can't survive off of tips) got damn it. I just don't understand if they're struggling with money just drop content people want to see. and I can tell spider isn't ready or may never show nudity, even with that, there is so much more content he can drop. first drop a 5-10 min video trying on some sexy outfits for about 10-12$, do some more risky picture sets like the shower one. but all and all Spider seems to be struggling financially because he's pretty lazy and comes off as a scammer at times. He post things like

Spider: You wanna see me get dominated? Tip if you'd like a femdom set with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
🖤

Spider: We reached the ass meme goal! Which set would you want me to work on first?

The meme goal reached over a thousand in a couple of days, I had put 20$ on it because I wanted to see the chaps set. but of course, he put out a typical mediocre thong set and that was it for the meme goal no Chaps/Window, Booty Shorts, Skin Tight, FREE SPACE nothing else lost and forgotten.

I put 10$ on a future femdom Tasha set and of course hundreds of dollars in a very short amount of time and then he turns the tip indicator off or that might be a new feature on onlyfans I'm not sure. but either way, we haven't heard anything else from that set for months.

And now he does it again Spider: Would you like to see me collab with another guy? I've always only been with girls, but maybe it's time to try something new!
What do you think? Tip if you agree!

Spider has the look and the relationshp to make big MONEY!!! there are so many role-play videos he could do with his Amazonia girlfriend it's insane. hell, I'll pay 20$ just to see her spank him for a few minutes (lol ok my fetish is coming out) I just hope one day he stops the BS!!! and really become the content creator I know he can be.

XeDM

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
might as well be bait. hope im not the only one feel latest set should be a bigger deal than it is. but its just the same stuff only with blurry nips this time. as long as the photosets are the same formulaic <10x photos i find it hard to care even if he posted cock

Thatguy22122

Superfan
Mar 23, 2022
They seem to be in a real financial bind when I chatted them. I expect crystal clear stuff soon

Reactions: Rah

Dotkil

Lurker
Apr 16, 2022
I dont think clear stuff is coming any time soon. At most will get some censored stuff with no clothes. That or he'll just release something "Premium", scam everyone, and then dip

XeDM

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
can people hide donation amounts on posts? i never see any of the "tip 10 and ill do this and that" posts get any which is funny. unless people just send the tips in dms?