Trans Femboy CursedArachnid - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Rah

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
First I want to start with why I think Spider is a femboy

1. no breast or visual areolas
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
768x1024_a88d333cce159b5629a3c9934dce535f.jpg

2. Bulge

3. The nudes of spiders that magically pop up on the net back in the day -

androgenie79

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
This is such a stupid argument. Spider has very publicly stated that he is a man. This is where we reach the end of the debate. When someone tells you who they are, you don't get to misgender them because their identity makes you uncomfy. Spider is a dude. A very sexy dude with a cute ass. If that's a problem for you because you don't like the idea that you're attracted to a guy, then it sounds like you're a little confused about your own identity, let alone someone else's.

Rah

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The Spider:
BAD NEWS... after THIS TUESDAY I will, unfortunately, take a long break until further notice. Till MONDAY I will continue playing all of my TIP GAMES and answering ALL the DMs I can.
If you enjoy being lewd with me, do it now before it's too late! Let's have a LAST bit of fun, and see how far you can make me go.

Please enjoy these last few sets. I will miss you guys greatly and thank you for everything. 💔

AKA, I've made enough money from my mediocre sets to take a vacation even though I just said I was having financial problems. but don't worry you can still play my "tip game" where you give me money for nothing and see how far you can make me go as If I'll actually do anything you request no matter how much MONEY!!! you send. T.T

This got damn femboy is the worst :KEKW:

ColitVitam

Est semper aliqua veritas
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
After 4 months of no OF, he's back to do OF content and fansly content... thats the deseperation of money and baiting people once again.

back20944b4bd70fd776.png

"im back, i didnt quit, it was only temporary, I want ur money again and i promise "not to show nudes" and on top of that, i'll promote my "fake video" and i'll erase it again"

... really? It seems that his simps ask a lot of him.

ItsOver

Casual
Mar 18, 2022
hes one of the hottest femboys i have ever seen but god damn his content is the most boring, lame, baiting, copy-paste with just different clothes. i have no idea who would tip/sub to his onlyfans, literally. i dont know either why hes hiding his little hanging clit when everybody knows whats under there. if he would make fully naked content then I believe he would be more appreciated. but whatever lol