MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - create telegram account without the real phone number? | SimpCity Forums

Support create telegram account without the real phone number?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Walter H. White

Heisenberg
Sep 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
What? Why is this question asked here. I may not be aware of some thing related to it then.

Also, no. It's not possible. Trust me, I've tried a lot for free alternatives but found nothing.

For now, I just use the number of a person who I know irl. (They don't know or use telegram, so it's fine for me)

8BitLove

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 30, 2022
It's incredibly stupid for a service that is supposed to be a little more "anonymous" than Discord to require a phone number. Anyways, I used
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
to verify my Telegram account. It costs only like a $1 for a dozen or more verifications.

Hope this helped :peepoGiggles: :peepoGiggles:

Effort

Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Not true. I have two telegram accounts at the moment. One using Safeum VoIP number and one using a Nextplus VoIP number. You can download them from the app store for free.

It's a luck of the draw when dealing with VoIP numbers though. If it's used, won't work. If the number is detected as a VoIP or landline number, won't work. And if the service doesn't send the code although it tells you it had, also won't work. Good luck.

sjerded

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

One time SMS-Accounts can be still disabled afterwards. Happened to me one time.
And Telegram is not anonymous.

Registration requires a phone number
Servers are not open source
Logs IP Address and other user data
Sharing data with government agencies
Groups are not End-to-end encrypted

So a little bit better as the surveillance collecting Discord service ...