EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

bruh. How, she has a son!? I always looked up and down the Twitter profile and never looked at that post. The incredible thing is that deep down she doesn't look like a mother, I don't consider myself an expert in cesarean sections to notice it:MEGALUL:

Than you are really bad in guessing years. I can smell when they are really young and she is definitely older than 25. For example emasecretlife is 27-28 and definitely younger than country wife.
Emmasceretlife probably younger but she looks much older lol! The amount of filters she has on her pics is unreal she got massive wrinkles if anyone see her face without filter and editing they will probably think she is in her 30s :peepoHappy:
Country wife doesn't really much filter like she does tho

Question, are all these hotwifes' husbands betas? because in my opinion I consider countryH is husband to be incredibly BETA. I think him has cleaned up as much BBC cum as any other hotwife

Back
Top Bottom