EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

I don't think they look good on her, for me she is perfect, totally natural, in any case as some of us here have said, it would be to fix her teeth, that is the only thing I would change about she.
1000003369203668fee69ba130.md.jpg
Agree I just hate fake boobs specially on hotwifes bcz there body isn't really some model type shit so it looks pretty weird when they get those big implants

Generally i dont like fake tits but if have to choose one, i‘ll say low body fat rate body like wifelovesbbc fits them better cuz low body fat body usually exist with boobs that are too small.

The only hotwife with fake tits, I say! WOW! It's with bbcslutwife4u2. They are absurdly large and provoke a lot of desire
Of course there’s a lot of them with fake tits. Some are a great size like summer starz and southerbullryder as examples. Yeah bbcslutwife4u2 tits are a bit excessive but she’s still hot as fuck anyways. I wouldn’t mind country hotwife getting them just as long as she don’t go too big

CountryH is literally perfect from top to bottom, I would refrain from imagining her undergoing surgery or with fake tits. My opinion
That’s fair!! It works for her and as long as she’s happy with her body that’s all that matters.

I have the two new ones but cannot download pasted the download blocker
maybe this thread could help you out

maybe this thread could help you out

I think the guy is out not sure he will be sharing anything lol

What happened to the guy who said he would share what he had? I think he just wanted to get us excited or he doesn't know how to get it yet. I think it's more the first option. LOL

What happened to the guy who said he would share what he had? I think he just wanted to get us excited or he doesn't know how to get it yet. I think it's more the first option. LOL
Lol he is online but he ain't responding ig he was never going to share it xd! Maybe you can send a dm and see if he responds or not

Back
Top Bottom