EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Country Hotwife - discussion Thread

I don't get it she already showed her face then she started wearing mask and now blurring the face I wonder if there are different version I mean you gotta pay extra for the unmasked or unblurred video something like that! If she started blurring the face then there is no point watching her!
This video is from her ppv page(here there are full length videos but with blurring and you gotta pay for each video).For the unblurred version you have to get the video from the vip page(Where you get all the videos from with single subsciption with face shown).

This video is from her ppv page(here there are full length videos but with blurring and you gotta pay for each video).For the unblurred version you have to get the video from the vip page(Where you get all the videos from with single subsciption with face shown).
Ahh thanks for making it clear I was kinda saying the same thing like we gotta pay extra for the unblurred version. So ig she not gonna blurr her face if we buy from her VIP page :monkaX:
Btw you are subbed to her page or something?

Ahh thanks for making it clear I was kinda saying the same thing like we gotta pay extra for the unblurred version. So ig she not gonna blurr her face if we buy from her VIP page :monkaX:
Btw you are subbed to her page or something?
Just read the description of both the pages. Btw the vip page subscription seems like a better deal. You get access to all the videos with face shown with a single payment.

Yeah she said on x (formerly twitter) too

Screenshot_2024-08-24-11-09-41-206-edit_com.pawxy.browser9fc606c1206468cf.md.jpg

I thought PPV have the same face shown vids, but obviously she encourage monthly subscription more

So she has a price for her face, she doesn't care at all if she is discovered or not, she just wants that money she sold her face for... by the way, I saw on Twitter that she is a mom. Did you already know it?

So she has a price for her face, she doesn't care at all if she is discovered or not, she just wants that money she sold her face for... by the way, I saw on Twitter that she is a mom. Did you already know it?
She is a mom? Can you post the ss of that tweet

Than you are really bad in guessing years. I can smell when they are really young and she is definitely older than 25. For example emasecretlife is 27-28 and definitely younger than country wife.
Emma is 28 ig and many women look old after having kids and wtf do you mean you can smell ☠️☠️

Back
Top Bottom