Feedback Content and Non-Content Thread Filtering

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

DickgirlDaedalus

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
One big issue on the forum is mods deleting non-content posts in threads. These usually can be requests, or observations, or off site previews for content etc. Usually threads have a separate "discussion only" section but I feel like this is a cumbersome solution given you need to switch between threads in order to have a "complete" experience. It also splits the attention between two places for one subject instead of concentrating it into one thread, thus cluttering up the forum further. The rational for this is understandable: mods want to cut down on clutter and want to make it easier to find content within respective threads. Here's my proposed solution to this:

I think a much better solution is before a user makes a post, they need to designate if the content is Content or Non-Content. Guests will then have the option of filtering out All-Content or All-Non-Content depending on their preferences. And for users that just want to see everything, they don't have to filter anything out at all. This would save mods a ton of time having to constantly delete or move posts and encourage people to use the site more. Its the best of both worlds, and greatly cuts down on forum clutter.

Other forums using XenForo already have something similar with a "Highlight" feature, where you can cycle through the most reacted content in a single thread. That solution would be the easiest solution, but that has its own downsides (like having to cycle through every highlight manually instead of having them all listed together). Therefore, I think the solution I have in mind would work much better. Thoughts?

Solution
And how many of our users will like that idea ? The fact that you are more comfortable this way does not mean that others will like it.

"cycle through every highlight manually" - instead to have a one link for main content thread and one for discussion and it will take a 2 sec to reach to them...

And let's say we allow non content post's on main thread's...What will happen ? Whole thread will be flooded with request's post's...

Example's - More? / i love her ass / nice / thanks/ bring some more / is she still active / TITIESSS and etc.

We don't mind taking our time to clean those non content post's and etc. That's a part of our job tho :). Most of them are here for pair titties or similar :). Of course chit-chat it's a part of the...

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
And how many of our users will like that idea ? The fact that you are more comfortable this way does not mean that others will like it.

"cycle through every highlight manually" - instead to have a one link for main content thread and one for discussion and it will take a 2 sec to reach to them...

And let's say we allow non content post's on main thread's...What will happen ? Whole thread will be flooded with request's post's...

Example's - More? / i love her ass / nice / thanks/ bring some more / is she still active / TITIESSS and etc.

We don't mind taking our time to clean those non content post's and etc. That's a part of our job tho :). Most of them are here for pair titties or similar :). Of course chit-chat it's a part of the whole thing, but there is no need to scroll trough thread's all day long to see some titties )).

Solution

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
People wouldnt mark the content appropriately nor is it even an addon thats available to us.

Reactions: dorado

itzkamz

Fan
May 8, 2022
I've had posts removed for asking for content in a currently existing content thread or by suggesting to add an appropriate tag for said content.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
begging.jpg

itzkamz

Fan
May 8, 2022
Seems really inconvenient to make multiple threads around content for the same content creator and the rules don't specify as to what a requests is, for example in the case of links not working,re-uploads etc, Do they now require separate threads? I understand with discussion threads and with requests for non-existing models.

Last edited: