Simp Chat Codi Vore Simp Chat

Pseudonym

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Another sad thing is that I only know of one VR video she's done. I was always hoping for her to be in more but I don't see that happening before the reduction so it's that one video or nothing, I guess.

ChorizoKnight

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
From her Discord:

I’ve met a couple of people including Siri who have had reductions and they are all extremely satisfied. I know someone who even had a botched first go that had to be fixed in another surgery, and she says she would do it all over again
The most common regret from breast reduction patients is not doing it sooner
I started realizing that I try to spend as much time as possible laying down in over-sized clothing without a bra… it’s one of the only ways I can be comfortable over time. I’ve never been comfortable at desks and when I was in school I would get this extremely intense shoulder pain. My posture is super wrecked from it too… I’m excited to really start working on my posture and cardio when I recover!!
Like get ready for thick strong mommy vibes
💪

AND

I will say I shopped around for my doctor and chose one who has excellent bedside manner. The nurse I talked to had also had a reduction and she was extremely nice and the doctor gave me so much info and care. I kind of have a pretty extreme case so it’s important that I see someone really experienced to reduce the chance of loss of nipple sensation and that kinda thing
There will be anchor scars, it’s just an inevitable thing. I will do my best to minimize them although I personally don’t dislike scars… I feel like they are a symbol of where you came from.
I’m hoping she doesn’t put the nipple too high though because I see that a lot and I kinda like it a little lower and more natural looking
☺️

Rodzilla and my mom are both gonna be caretaking for me during and after the surgery too
😁
Rodzilla is being extremely supportive

SoZettaSlow

Tier 1 Sub
May 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Codi's are also considerably bigger than Siri's ever were. Siri had great tits, make no mistake and may they rest in peace, but because Codi has so much more going on than Siri, I'm hopeful they won't become THAT unattractive.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Oh I remember full well how highly rated Siri used to be, but you gotta look at it on a broader scale. Considering where she used to be, where she is now incomparable, I cannot disagree. But comparing her to the plethora of other women, and Siri is still a name in the industry who is getting gigs and is being successful. Success is success. She went into podcasting of all things during that retirement period, man. She clearly has no necessity to be a top dog in the industry. She earns a comfortable living doing what she loves. Siri is doing just fine.