Simp Chat Codi Vore Simp Chat

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Cheatingdad69

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 4, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The thing that sucks is she’s going to get lipo AND a reduction and look like every other regular performer. Her “charm” is that she doesn’t, she looks like your baby sitter but is a massive pervert.

If she looks like any chick out of Miami don’t be surprised if she starts getting other work done.

SoZettaSlow

Tier 1 Sub
May 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I think you're right. There will definitely still be a considerable amount of tit to be had there, on the relative scale of tits in general. The concern I have is what is their shape going to be like. Someone had mentioned Siri's tits being butchered, which is definitely an exaggeration to say, but at the same time I pretty much intentionally ignore them and focus on everything else she has going on. I'm at least confident that Codi won't go the way that Dors Feline did.

That said, sad though this news really is, Codi definitely has more going for her than her tits and I'm sure her career will be fine. She brings a lot of good energy into the scenes that she does that I'm sure won't diminish.

Nah. She used to be skinnier. She'd lost a noticeable amount of weight some years ago and it was only more recently that it came back in force. I definitely think she looks the best she ever has right now, but I don't think it'll be as dire as you're making it out to be.

CobbleWobble

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I honestly wouldn't care as much about breast reductions if it weren't for the horrible scarring. They definitely range in how bad they are but none of them look good. Bunnie's look absolutely mangled. Juicy Jade's are probably the best I've seen so I guess there might be a little hope but I'm not holding my breath.

blackblues4446

Casual
Aug 28, 2022
she said she has been working out this past year more than any other and was really enjoying it but was hitting a plateau because her boobs were in the way. I get that tbh, I had a friend who ran track in HS and liked running but her boobs were comically big and hurt her, so she got a pretty steep reduction

icetether

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 11, 2022
This might sound kinda simp-y but would anyone happen to have that one short selfie cam video of her that isn't very sexual where it starts at her face then she pans the cam down on herself then back at her face and she gives the camera the greatest humanly possible smile ever conceived 🙏🙏

suillos

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
How Striderscribe can handle godley all this shit (god her body is the reincarnation of massiveness) and people like CodiVore, Siri, Touki003/UwuCaptain, Bunni3png and many other content creator can't handle all this at all or better after all these years?
certainly every body is different of course and I'm not saying that they are weak because they want to make a reduction
but I wonder do you really think that making a reduction will reduce the problem?
I'm fat just like them but if you think that the reduction can actually solve the whole problem then go for it girl
but in the meantime hit the gym and eat as christ commands, that back pain doesn't just come from boobs ffs.

Last edited: