EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Claire Stone

probably this trick where she pulls the underwear down just enough so it's not on her hips and when you cover it up it looks like she's not wearing any underwear at all.

have to admit that's some pretty good agency scam work i just pulled there :KEKW:

she wrote all these sob-stories, recently, on her twitter about the Porsche car that she just bought keeps braking down and the dealership doesn't fix it right, and etc...
boo hoo

it was on tiktok. you had me thinking she has a secret twitter where she spills the tea :pauseChampRev:

the rant for anyone interested

commenters were not kind to her. probably why some models just make it on their body and not their personality.

TL;DR she took her car ($100K+ EV Porsche) in for recall service. they said they'll give her a loaner to drive. when she got there they said she's too young (22 yrs old) for a loaner. she's mad they didn't tell her ahead of time she's too young for a loaner. they paid for her uber ride home. commenters said you're rich, pay for an uber. claire said it's ok to be rich and be pissed at poor customer service.

i know no one cares about this but i sat through that whole rant so now you have to read about it :FeelsGeniusMan:

it was on tiktok. you had me thinking she has a secret twitter where she spills the tea :pauseChampRev:

the rant for anyone interested

commenters were not kind to her. probably why some models just make it on their body and not their personality.

TL;DR she took her car ($100K+ EV Porsche) in for recall service. they said they'll give her a loaner to drive. when she got there they said she's too young (22 yrs old) for a loaner. she's mad they didn't tell her ahead of time she's too young for a loaner. they paid for her uber ride home. commenters said you're rich, pay for an uber. claire said it's ok to be rich and be pissed at poor customer service.

i know no one cares about this but i sat through that whole rant so now you have to read about it :FeelsGeniusMan:

Yep, i get it, if you have a platform, use it to sound off. And yes, just because she has certain level of money, does not mean you wave off money or services that is due to you. But i agree with you, she used the wrong platform to do that on, that's why these girls need the personal social media and then the "work" social media. She should of known people are not going to hear about what she has to say looool

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever tried to buy this one? She’s sends this relatively often.
FINALLY ADDRESSING EVERYTHING 😳

fuck it... im just gonna be honest. you might recognize this teaser because i sent it out for less than 24 hours like 2 months ago..... but i immediately had to unsend it. you know i like to push my boundaries for you.... but this was taking things WAY too far. like i can confidently say that this is NOTHING like anything ive done on my OF before. i was 100% planning on never sending this again.... but its 20-fucking-24.... i need to suck it tf up and step it tf up 👀 i only made this in the first place because it was a custom request.... well and i was drunkkkk 😳 8+ minutes... UNCENSORED.... like fuck what was i thinking 😅 whats even worse is the fully 👻'd me... so now you get to get off to this custom request instead 🤪 the original price was $1,000... but im still salty he ghosted me so im making it WAYYY cheaper for you hahaha... so tonight im finally proving to you that i can and will push my limits!!! and when i do.... you'll -->🌋🥵 TOP DOWN/NO HANDS/NO PASTIES/ NIPS/NAKED/UNCENSORED AS FUCK❗

IMG_72800a5c9f77c618db77.md.jpg

fuck it... im just gonna be honest. you might recognize this teaser because i sent it out for less than 24 hours like 2 months ago..... but i immediately had to unsend it. you know i like to push my boundaries for you.... but this was taking things WAY too far. like i can confidently say that this is NOTHING like anything ive done on my OF before. i was 100% planning on never sending this again.... but its 20-fucking-24.... i need to suck it tf up and step it tf up 👀 i only made this in the first place because it was a custom request.... well and i was drunkkkk 😳 8+ minutes... UNCENSORED.... like fuck what was i thinking 😅 whats even worse is the fully 👻'd me... so now you get to get off to this custom request instead 🤪 the original price was $1,000... but im still salty he ghosted me so im making it WAYYY cheaper for you hahaha... so tonight im finally proving to you that i can and will push my limits!!! and when i do.... you'll -->🌋🥵 TOP DOWN/NO HANDS/NO PASTIES/ NIPS/NAKED/UNCENSORED AS FUCK❗

Been posted for a while

This is called bait.

Deep down I know I’ll never be satisfied with what gets sent, but my delusions believe I’ll see her naked.

Does anyone have the old YouTube q and a’s of her talking about onlyfans and sex with her roommates/friends?

What did she say?
I was on OF when Lina deleted her account on Christmas Day without notice. On the same day she canceled her Twitter (a likely virtue signal for her leftist bf) and the QnA video disappeared from Claire’s YT. I could only come to the conclusion it was due to her NPC shill doctor bf. I honestly cannot understand why his channel is so large. He is boring and there are way better doctors on YT. He is also out of shape next to her. He probably has fake followers and is a shill for the uniparty. Lina was pathetic to throw OF away. It was rated PG and I’m am sure she was making a killing. Not like she got nude or had sex. Pathetic waste of talent.

I was on OF when Lina deleted her account on Christmas Day without notice. On the same day she canceled her Twitter (a likely virtue signal for her leftist bf) and the QnA video disappeared from Claire’s YT. I could only come to the conclusion it was due to her NPC shill doctor bf. I honestly cannot understand why his channel is so large. He is boring and there are way better doctors on YT. He is also out of shape next to her. He probably has fake followers and is a shill for the uniparty. Lina was pathetic to throw OF away. It was rated PG and I’m am sure she was making a killing. Not like she got nude or had sex. Pathetic waste of talent.
He is most likely being boosted by YouTube. He has some relation with Devin Stone, who is Legal Eagle on YouTube, he's a contract lawyer not a litigator and blunders through court room drama and made a fool of himself filling a lawsuit against Trump in 2020. YouTube promotes useful idiots that they can use to drown out people they don't like

someone is jelly

Back
Top Bottom