EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Claire Stone

seems like Claire is now at that stage that most of the onlyfans BLA girls get to, getting naked but showing nothing - so, will she actually do it or just stay right there??? some boyfriends are cool with it (like a confident man should be), and yet some are still little bitches - time shall tell

one of these? that 2nd one doesn't sound as scammy. might roll the dice on that one :monkaHmm:

this clip is in the mega that was updated. it's called "claire stone fully naked". no she doesn't get fully naked. yes, the clip is not worth $111. but shoutout to poster for rolling the dice and getting the clip.

Last edited:
I asked her if she actually shows her tits without any covering at all and she said she does for her trusted VIPs. I dont want to waste the high amounts of money to find out if its true or not.

I asked her if she actually shows her tits without any covering at all and she said she does for her trusted VIPs. I dont want to waste the high amounts of money to find out if its true or not.
100% does not. She told me the same, and I was willing to pony up the cash. Lord knows it wouldn't be cheap. But she refused and outright denied she said as such. I sent screen shots of her saying fully nude, see nips uncensored etc and after too much back and forth she said she only sends "slips and sheer nudes". Which aren't nudes but anyway. The whole argument was fucking dumb. She and her agency have a collective IQ of 2.

Vid she sent out yesterday looks like she full nude. Wonder how she scams it

Crazy how little people share her stuff on here. There’s bound to be a couple people on here that have bought her stuff and haven’t leaked shit. Bradbluee the only one here who leaks anything🙄

Back
Top Bottom