EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Claire Stone

I've got off OF so won't get any more leaks from me. In addition to the normal complaints about her page, her DM comments are so fucking dumb. Every message is "giving you exactly what you've been asking for" "oh my god I shouldn't be doing this or I've never done this before" and she sounds stupid. Also if every PPV is at a discount then it's not a discount. Her and her agency suck, but well I've spent too much and so have others so who are the dumb ones? Hope others still leak her shit though cause well she is hot 😂

I've got off OF so won't get any more leaks from me. In addition to the normal complaints about her page, her DM comments are so fucking dumb. Every message is "giving you exactly what you've been asking for" "oh my god I shouldn't be doing this or I've never done this before" and she sounds stupid. Also if every PPV is at a discount then it's not a discount. Her and her agency suck, but well I've spent too much and so have others so who are the dumb ones? Hope others still leak her shit though cause well she is hot 😂
I'm curious to know why Lina left. She clearly used the same people Claire is.

Because those of us that did, got tired of being lied to and just stopped dealing with antics
I guess I misspoke. The complaint wasn’t towards those who have contributed, but those who haven’t. Realistically there are hundreds of “down bad “guys out there who have bought her stuff and haven’t leaked it. I know her stuff is garbage but there’s plenty of it which isn’t getting leaked.

Her prices haven’t lowered, which means that people are still buying her stuff. I just doubt that the few who have contributed are the only ones buying her stuff.

I guess I misspoke. The complaint wasn’t towards those who have contributed, but those who haven’t. Realistically there are hundreds of “down bad “guys out there who have bought her stuff and haven’t leaked it. I know her stuff is garbage but there’s plenty of it which isn’t getting leaked.

Her prices haven’t lowered, which means that people are still buying her stuff. I just doubt that the few who have contributed are the only ones buying her stuff.
People on forums like this are small percentage of people that buy content on OF. And still today, there are people on forums that still do not know how to copy videos or willing to get apps. I have been on multiple places, Claire's content is one that has never really been shared that much as we would think it should.

Last edited by a moderator:

The way who ever post the message says the something regardless of what they post and the price changes also not indicative of the content. That's why I stopped

b-day video looks promising... :pauseChampRev:
you can see she's not wearing underwear. i'm honestly just curious what the scam is here. lol.
It's quite easy tho. From 0:00 to 0:03 the angle is top-bottom, you can't see anything but the crack, also there's no light bottom-top.
0:03 to 0:05 she's wearing a pink underwear.
Same underwear from 0:05 to 0:08, below the cake sticker.

Back
Top Bottom