EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Claire Stone

The stuff she post isn't worth buying, it's mostly pasties and/or obfuscation. The blurbs she puts in the OF post are never reliable.
I've learned as much. Thankfully earlier on when it was cheaper. But there has to be some fool out there buying 99 dollar sets of nothingness. Need to find him and get him an account

the last video she posted looks like she’s ACTUALLY bottomless and it says she is. Anyone have any proof of it or is it just somehow another scam? I have faith in this one boys 🙏🏻

then by all means roll the dice

Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

one of these? that 2nd one doesn't sound as scammy. might roll the dice on that one :monkaHmm:

I so

one of these? that 2nd one doesn't sound as scammy. might roll the dice on that one :monkaHmm:

I don't know if hug you or slap you. All of them, not exceptions, all are scams. Those girls never show anything worth your money. They do not run their accounts. Do not give money to these girls.

Seeing the latest posts on her thread I can't help but wonder how much did those sad simps pay for those pics, what?, like $10 for a picture of her butt cheeks wearing a thong?, I can find millions of pictures like that for free. Pathetic.

they're not all scammers. some actually deliver for those very high prices. claire however has 1 vid where she shows a titty for a few seconds but that's about it.
You say she has a vid but where is it? Or are you referring to the one that she didn’t even mean to show some nip but accidentally did?

professional tease artists like claire scan every millisecond of every video. i have a hard time believing that showing that nipple was accidental.

tried keyword searching the content thread but can't find it. i think it was a video she did with another model if that helps. she's wearing a blue/red bikini and the other model is wearing black.

Back
Top Bottom