bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Also .. I forgot to mention tomorrow I have something brand spanking new, never before done by me. I meant to say this in my last post with the 2 videos but I forgot. And don't read into that like it's a hint, has nothing to do with spanking. šŸ˜‚

So I figured I'd make yet another post right now to let you know that yes, tomorrow there will be a post with pictures and a video!

And while I'm here, why not throw up some new pictures for the heck of it? This was unplanned but some of you don't actually read my posts you just look at the pictures. šŸ˜‚ How about some pictures from the tub I never posted here? Spoiler alert, this may be a hint for what's coming tomorrow šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

KK šŸ’‹

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
You all are probably tired of Hump Day Wednesday, thats so played out, right? What about Wet T-shirt Wednesday?!

As promised yesterday, something new! I think 1x I posted some photos (on my free page) with my hair wet and curly after a shower and I think once or twice I've posted a shower scene, but the wet T-shirt is a first, I do know that.

I'm going to post these photos and the following video in 2 separate posts so that you don't have to scroll through to the end of the pictures to see the video when you come back to watch it again and again šŸ˜Š

Hope you enjoy, I thought it was fun. My husband said it was really sexy! And the water was cold šŸ„¶šŸ„¶šŸ„¶

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
So my brain is fried at the moment due to some incomprehensible situations on Reddit so I don't have much to say with this post. My account was perma-banned at 1 page today for NO reason. My posts getting deleted at this or that subreddit for NO reason while other posts that are effectively the exact same thing stand. Other subreddits have shadow banned me for NO reason, probably because the mods are creators too and apparently I steal some of their thunder. It's SOOOO frustrating like you can't even imagine.

Anyway, here are some pics in my Chucks. šŸ˜ž

KK šŸ’‹

Reactions: mmjr69 and frutas

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
Just some every day, run of the mill lingerie photos. I buy from AdobeMe from time to time and they had a BOGO sale recently and I picked up a few things. I have been working on ALOT of custom material the last few days so havent had much time to do anything super special for the rest of ya. Plus some family obligations have been taking up a lot of time.(Mother's Day plus we have one of my husband's kids visiting for the next week)

I have 2 sets going up today. They are the same thing, just different colors and a different style of panties. I have some better stuff tucked away to use in this upcoming week. So until then hope you are enjoying my boring šŸ¤“

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
More of the bore

Which do you prefer? The light blue with the thong or the black with the full panty?

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and great start to the new week. See you soon!

KK šŸ’‹

Reactions: mmjr69 and frutas

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
Good morning, everyone. Well its been a eventful week and it's only Wednesday. I had a fantastic weekend, Mother's Day weekend, and want to say thank you all for the beautiful comments and DMs I received!

I decide to take the whole week off work due to some family visiting, one of my husband's children is here visiting for a week. I spent A LOT of time Monday working on custom content and got all that cleared up, although still a few things to work on yet. So I felt pretty accomplished. šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

And on Monday I had some issues with my car..... again.... and had to take it to the shop, again. A few of you long timers might remember way back in December or January I had issues with my suspension and it was a $2700 repair šŸ˜”. Well they told me was some of what was wrong this time would be fixed under warranty of that work. But then they hit me with I needed about another $2000 of work on top of that šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ I learned all of this yesterday and said "enough is enough" and looked into trading out of that car, which I did. So I spent several hours back and forth at the dealership yesterday and I didn't have much time to spend here and post for TT. Sorry.

On a personal level the good news is I'm in a brand new 2024 vehicle so I don't have to worry about more repairs for a long, long time. The bad news is my payment went up by, not a huge amount, but it went up. But this is the first time in my life I've ever had a brand new car!

This photo set really has nothing to do with any of that though šŸ˜‚ Just whenever I post in my Chucks or Keds or even heels I get a HUGE response from it. I guess you guys really love girls in shoes! I once was asked if I had Nike shoes, yes, but I have never posted pictures in these. Actually take that back, I think I posted 1 picture 1 time. So I decided to do a whole set in my Air Force 1s.

I'm hoping to take some pictures of and I'm my new car if anyone is interested, but the weather is once again crappy so need to wait for a sunny day.

Love ya!

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
So I mentioned in my post the other day that I had to take my car into the shop on Monday and they told me Tuesday that I was looking at about a $2k repair bill. I had already put $2700 into that car back in Dec/Jan for an similar repair. At that time the air ride rear suspension went out and they had to replace the motor or the pump, I can't remember. This time the same thing needed replaced, but they were doing that for free under warranty but I needed new air bags, hence the big repair bill.

So I decided to just trade out of that into a new car. This is my new ride, a Mercedes C300. My old car was a CLS550. I hated having to trade into something new with a bigger payment but Im tired of putting $$$ into the older car. So I just bit the bullet and traded in. The payment isn't that much more, I'll just have to do a few more customs a week šŸ¤Ŗ

I realize these photos arent the best. I wanted to take some photos next to the car but my garage is really dark and I couldn't very well so this in the driveway with the neighbors around. So this was the best I could do.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
A few weeks ago I posted a series for what I called Fetish Friday. It seemed to be well received so I'm going there again. And I guess this time I can call it Fan Fetish Friday because the toy I use and panties I'm wearing were bought as gifts from fans.šŸ„°

This is a return once again to this fetish/fantasy of having a BBC bull fuck my white pussy and owning it all while my cuck husband watches and waits his turn to clean me up. And maybe if he's a good boy he will get sloppy seconds with this ruined pussy. šŸ˜‰

QoS KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
My apologies for not being around for a the last few days. We had family in town who we had not seen in over a year. They returned home yesterday so we were spending a lot of time with them the last few days. But back to regular life now. I'll be working my way through my DMs as I have time.

Think I've about run out of content šŸ«¤ Have been busy doing this and that the last 3-4 days, I haven't really had time to do much of anything. Scrounging around in the ol' photo gallery I came across this that I did about a week ago.

Crotchless panties, anyone? These are actually the only pair I have and I totally forgot I had these. Happy TT, everyone. See you soon!

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
Gotta be quick with this because we are heading out for the night soon. Meant to post earlier but got busy and didn't get around to it. This was a gift a long while ago from a very gracious fan. I think this dates back to my original free page. I've only ever posted in it once before, over there. Next time we go to an adult swing party guess what I'm changing into towards the end of the night šŸ˜

Hope you all have a FAB holiday weekend!

Love you!

KK šŸ’‹

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
Happy Tuesday, everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the extended weekend, if in fact you got an extra day off like many do. Didn't really do much here as the weather didn't cooperate, big surprise. Saturday was BEAUTIFUL, Sunday and Monday, well not beautiful. Gray and rainy. šŸŒ§ļø ā˜”

Anyway, just popped in to show you this. May be somewhat hard to see but I burned my nipple with my curling iron today. OUCH! Note to self. Don't use the curling iron topless!

šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

More titties coming later!

KK šŸ’‹

Reactions: mmjr69

bannedbackup

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 11, 2022
For all you Titties, Chucks, Daisy Dukes and cellulite lovers....

Funny story. Yes, I have cellulite. And yes I hate it. I hate my ass and my thighs because they are big but also because I have cellulite. Well my husband will send me pictures he finds on Reddit of things he finds sexy and a while ago he sent me some pictures from a few cellulite-centric subreddits.

I in no way, shape or form wanted to post on there. Not because I don't have it, I clearly do, but because I guess I didn't want to acknowledge it, I didn't want to read negative comments. Well I finally relented and to my utter amazement some of those pictures have generated more upvotes and comments than anything else. He has even told me "see, it's sexy! Most guys don't want a 'perfect' woman."

So I'm learning to accept that for whatever reason some of you like the way it looks šŸ¤Ŗ

Thanks for loving my body the way you do!

KK šŸ’‹