Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Bussinpoots69

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
From what I've seen there are none like the last set of timestamps I posted. Slips were mostly nonexistent in this live. She just rubbed her pussy a whole lot under her panties. In the mesh panties her lips pushed through a couple times but nothing to get too excited about. From what I saw there was not a single butthole flash nor a single nipple flash. I think she tried to trade nudity for explicitness. So if you are into her acting like she is cumming then this video is all for you but if you want to see those big juicy tits uncovered or a peek of that tight asshole wait for the next one is my guess. It's always two steps forward and one step back. She is hot as fuck but her technique is to drain her users relentlessly. She knows if she starts to show it all she will lose a massive part of her audience. Does anyone remember Fullmetal Ifrit? She wasn't even hot but played the not gonna show it game for a while and made a fuck ton of money doing it. Then one day went full nude and generally everyone lost interest. CK is doing what she has to and I don't blame her one bit. She is pretty much the best in her class at it. Ever since STPeach retired she is queen until someone else hotter comes along.

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
The latest video got me thinking...

This might be a minority opinion, but, if you get to live on a beautiful acreage because of people paying you far too much to look at your body then I think it's fair that you at least get nude and fuck on camera. Quid pro hoe.

Last edited:

Justsmile117

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think the only thing stopping her is once she goes full nude that then becomes the bare minimum of what people will expect of her. Having to fuck herself on camera anytime she wants to make money seems a lot harder than just teasing with a couple of well timed slips. Notice now how she has to put a plug up her ass every time now because once she did it it’s what people then expect of her

HarrisonFordFloorBoard

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
i agree that her content in the last few months has felt very stale and uninteresting. countless interesting ppv's get teased and then either dont come out or end up being disappointing. even her lives follow the same basic routine every month and i really can't say that i'm excited to see them at all anymore.

for someone who has done full pussy flashes, and suffers a nip slip in basically every single video, i would have expected her to go full nude by now. obviously there's no way she'd ever do proper penetration outside of butt plugs and fingering, but i think if she gave up the pasties and handbras at the very least, that would persuade me enough to subscribe to her. as it stands now, i see her as kind of a broken record.