Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Oct 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Rant start.

Ultimately it was disappointing. Continuous teasing is never a good thing, there has to be some form of reward at the end of the video/stream. The only slight change was that she did more masturbation than usual (while completely covered of course, so it's pretty pointless), but that's not enough for me to pay any amount honestly. Why would she always feel the need to cover her breasts while she's changing? That shit is so annoying and I don't get the point behind it. We already saw your breasts, we can see them through the bikinis pretty comfortably, that's not considered teasing anymore.

Eventually people will lose interest if she keeps doing such streams, I think, and I guess that's when she'll get more "comfortable". As long as people are happy to pay for that content I doubt she'll change anytime soon. Just to be sure, I went back to the first couple of pages of this thread, and to nobody's shock her content has pretty much been stagnant for at least 2 years, only minor changes here and there. Happy to watch this stuff for free whenever it is shared, appreciate that by the way, but my money is too valuable to spend on content like that.

Rant over.

robodo

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 14, 2022
Very disappointing! I feel sorry for the dudes who paid for that lazy ass performance. At least we get to see it for free and even then it's still rubbish!

bond005

Tier 2 Sub
May 20, 2024
tell me what the reason to keep this thread alive if you all complaining about free stuff boring as you mentionned just enjoy a beautiful body at least she is having fun and she talk dirty compare to others models like Natalie roush who she only show her tits and shake ass for so many years with no progression