EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

No. She uses two cameras one to record and one to steream and the other one has a higher resolution. It was the same video just cut off in phone format
No. She uploaded a version with her tits mostly obscured and out of frame. Mere resolution wasn't the only difference.

She’s regressed so much man, I hope it’s a good one but already expecting a $2k goal of some bullshit semi see through shower portion
I've said this so many times but she needs to cut to the chase and show her boobs at this point. She's holding out for something that people have largely seen through slips and see-thru stuff. Its just a perpetual tease with her.

I think she got the message that the Jan Livestream was a flop, and I think this one is going to be a lot better

she can try to better but she can’t fix that her face aged, her boobs deflated and started sagging and her ass can’t compete with younger hotter girls. She has a MILF look but she’s not a mom. But she can try to improve content at least.

she can try to better but she can’t fix that her face aged, her boobs deflated and started sagging and her ass can’t compete with younger hotter girls. She has a MILF look but she’s not a mom. But she can try to improve content at least.
She's a classic case of thinking she's more than she's worth while holding out on real nudity. Natalie Roush is straight up better looking than her and despite not being overtly sexual as Christina Khalil, she's been topless many times over since like October 2021 while CK tries to hold it like a bargaining chip. It doesn't make her better than anyone else, it just makes her seem like a prude.

She's a classic case of thinking she's more than she's worth while holding out on real nudity. Natalie Roush is straight up better looking than her and despite not being overtly sexual as Christina Khalil, she's been topless many times over since like October 2021 while CK tries to hold it like a bargaining chip. It doesn't make her better than anyone else, it just makes her seem like a prude.
Roush is the goat tbh. She’s blowing Khalil and Zalog out of the water. Megan McCarthy is also great too. Her lives are fun and she always shows her huge tits or has friends on the stream

What makes Khalil the goat for me is the dirty talk and the anal stuff, you’ll never get that from Natalie.

Depends what you’re looking for but CK doing the dirty talk anal stuff makes it even weirder that she doesn’t get naked. It’s like she gets she can’t pull off the hot young tease act anymore but the kinky MILF act won’t wash when you can’t even show nip.

Back
Top Bottom