EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

too little too late so far. Compared to when she started her boobs have deflated and started sagging a bit. Her ass is not elite at all. She’s still hot but it’s a turn off how she acts like her value is so much higher than it is. She hasn’t hit her expiry date but she’s definitely passed her best before date. Her act is even older than her looks now.

She was always a "Butter Face" girl. Now that her tits alone can't carry her act anymore she's gonna have to go full nude or retire

most likely when wearing second black micro bikini. I believe that was when the most breast was flashed/slipped out.
I think the thing is at this point she should be topless and catching livestreams for brief slips is kind of a joke. She's been doing this way too long where her clinging onto this looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
I was a big fan of CK in her early days but she is way past it. Middle aged looking broad doing corny dances won’t even show her shrunken saggers. She aged fast. She could have rolled with it if she embraced the MILF role. Her body is not hot enough to make up for her lame act.

I was a big fan of CK in her early days but she is way past it. Middle aged looking broad doing corny dances won’t even show her shrunken saggers. She aged fast. She could have rolled with it if she embraced the MILF role. Her body is not hot enough to make up for her lame act.
she kinda has the face of a man! She also acts like a full blown corny Wine Mom when she drinks.

I dunno how she prevents us from seeing her cooch when she's that tipsy tho

I'm with you, I don't think she's doing shots...
so there was a live a while back when she cracked opened that handle she has been pulling from, and unless she went to all the trouble of resealing a handle after filling it with water, it is legit. She definitely gets looser as she gets more in her, and not from a "letting my tits slip" perspective, but her words start to slur, and she acts a bit giddy. I'm not entirely sure she is that good an actress. I know I can be pretty well gone and still act like a normal person that if you didn't know me you'd think i was sober, she may just have a good tolerance and be able to handle her drunk, without getting sloppy.

so there was a live a while back when she cracked opened that handle she has been pulling from, and unless she went to all the trouble of resealing a handle after filling it with water, it is legit. She definitely gets looser as she gets more in her, and not from a "letting my tits slip" perspective, but her words start to slur, and she acts a bit giddy. I'm not entirely sure she is that good an actress. I know I can be pretty well gone and still act like a normal person that if you didn't know me you'd think i was sober, she may just have a good tolerance and be able to handle her drunk, without getting sloppy.
Why would she take the chance to slip more than she plans? Is resealing a bottle not easier? If she knows she can pull off the acting drunk part, then it is an easy decision.

Back
Top Bottom