EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

CK taking so long is probably about overestimating her appeal. When her online presence started she was in the young hottie category. Since then she’s aged significantly and she looks in the MILF category even though she didn’t have kids. She was probably deluded about how much she aged and felt like she could still pull off the hot young tease act. Meanwhile Natalie Roush was younger and hotter with bigger tits and a fatter ass but still accepted that she had to show the goods. Patience for CK meant letting her pass her best before date. She’s still hot but she should have bit the bullet while she was still in her prime.

Well that was a super disappointing life show. Can’t believe she fleeced $2k from those simps + the cost of the live. Thanks for posting whoever did
Agreed. She also said "she did a lot of firsts on this stream". Um...I think the drinking has fried her brain.
Butt Plugs - Done Before
Vibrator - Done Before
Showering - Done Before
Pasties- Done Before
Less pussy showing this time too.

Agreed. She also said "she did a lot of firsts on this stream". Um...I think the drinking has fried her brain.
Butt Plugs - Done Before
Vibrator - Done Before
Showering - Done Before
Pasties- Done Before
Less pussy showing this time too.
wrong

Largest Buttplug = First
small Vibrator inside =first
Showering with the Wetsuit = first
black Leather with chain pasties = first

Always interesting to see the time-lines and strategies/morals/boundaries of these thots. CK is milking everyone with her nipples, but will dirty talk and butt plug all day.

I enjoy her genuine pervy horniness while still being "classy" style
just wish I could see a little more of that luscious puss
she shouldn't be self conscious
we love fat pussy! lol
At this point being occasionally topless is needed, it's odd she still dances around that and she'll probably continue to hold out as long as possible even though it doesn't make much sense anymore.

Did her leaks dry up? I haven't seen anything posted in a while.

I don't contribute anything so can't complain in good conscience, just curious

Back
Top Bottom