EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Christina Khalil Discussion Thread

Damn bruh, i always thought that those Livestreams were just recoded by one of the big spender ballers and then posted on or here. So these Livestream PPV's, are they edited? Or she posts them unedited? Fortunately, i haven't been following her for that long coz ive noticed she's been a teaser for years and only started using dildos and plugs in 2022.
Before her recent attitude change she used to edit the lives....if something slipped or she revealed too much she would cut it out.
But now that she has gotten more free with what she shows she doesn't edit anything out.

But they are usually purchased by a big spender and then shared on and then here (and other sites)

Before her recent attitude change she used to edit the lives....if something slipped or she revealed too much she would cut it out.
But now that she has gotten more free with what she shows she doesn't edit anything out.

But they are usually purchased by a big spender and then shared on and then here (and other sites)
Once she’s had a full slip it doesn’t make sense to keep hiding it. At this point she’s making bank

Once she’s had a full slip it doesn’t make sense to keep hiding it. At this point she’s making bank
you are 100% right brah, after buttplugs, big ass dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps etc etc etc, she's still uses pasties and tries to hide her tits. we all know that she's not dumb, its most definitely a simp money extraction plan.

you are 100% right brah, after buttplugs, big ass dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps etc etc etc, she's still uses pasties and tries to hide her tits. we all know that she's not dumb, its most definitely a simp money extraction plan.
Yep she not dumb, but the fans are tho, cus we let her do what she wants, Instead of us managing her, she manages us, as far as I know the one who says what to do is the one who pays, not the one who receives the money

Yep she not dumb, but the fans are tho, cus we let her do what she wants, Instead of us managing her, she manages us, as far as I know the one who says what to do is the one who pays, not the one who receives the money
I don't like the notion that we manage her, moreso that we set the tone for what we're willing to pay based on what she's willing to do. We don't own people on these platforms but we provide the demand for the content that we'd prefer to see from her. Anyone throwing coins at what she's doing at full price are probably not particularly interested in seeing the content get "better" because they're couldn't possibly fathom how holding onto coins can influence spiciness of content.

my brother, you are looking at this from a rational human mind's perspective, obsessive simps don't see it that way and she knows it. anyone smart enough will never spend their hard earned cheese on some pasties and nip slips, and she's been teasing it for years. she'll have to go all the way going forward, as with this e-thotting business there's only two ways it always go i.e she quits or keeps showing more and more, coz otherwise her age and reluctance to go all the way is going to cost her money. my prediction is that she'll have a fall in subscribers after this recent disappointing livestream and she will release another PPV showing more than usual to lure the simps back in.
my 2 cents on this subject, peace.

my brother, you are looking at this from a rational human mind's perspective, obsessive simps don't see it that way and she knows it. anyone smart enough will never spend their hard earned cheese on some pasties and nip slips, and she's been teasing it for years. she'll have to go all the way going forward, as with this e-thotting business there's only two ways it always go i.e she quits or keeps showing more and more, coz otherwise her age and reluctance to go all the way is going to cost her money. my prediction is that she'll have a fall in subscribers after this recent disappointing livestream and she will release another PPV showing more than usual to lure the simps back in.
my 2 cents on this subject, peace.
yep this

Agreed, other than seeing her tits from behind bent over, and the other couple of slips, it was sort of like a regression from the past two streams.
The tits from behind is a win in my book and is a sign of progress. Slow progress is still progress in my book. I've not seen the full live but what if the people in the live were not donating enough? If you want these girls to get wild during lives, you have to splash the cash.

I feel like lately over the last couple streams she's getting too many dumb messages from like 14 year olds asking to do explicit things she doesn't do, instead of just being cool about everything and enjoying the slips when they happen, so now she started being more conscious of the pussy slips....I noticed this stream she started covering her herself with the other hand while she was putting the plug in, which she never used to do. I.e. Too explicit talk makes girls like that cringe and kills the vibe. I used to be friends with a girl who did OF for a bit but she ended up quitting because she couldn't handle the gross messages.

I said it before but the reluctance to go fully topless but insert buttplugs, suck dildos, and titfuck dildos is so weird to me. It's like she skipped point B and went to C and D with this other stuff. I said the same with Amouranth that it gets to the point that it looks ridiculous when you're still holding out on what's ultimately a pair of nipples that you've already shown a bit of.

I said it before but the reluctance to go fully topless but insert buttplugs, suck dildos, and titfuck dildos is so weird to me. It's like she skipped point B and went to C and D with this other stuff. I said the same with Amouranth that it gets to the point that it looks ridiculous when you're still holding out on what's ultimately a pair of nipples that you've already shown a bit of.
I think she will go full topless soon. During the last live she was clearly doing some intentional nip slips. I can see her going the Jen Brett route and never fully showing her pussy. It looks like she has meaty lips, maybe she is insecure about it.

I think she will go full topless soon. During the last live she was clearly doing some intentional nip slips. I can see her going the Jen Brett route and never fully showing her pussy. It looks like she has meaty lips, maybe she is insecure about it.
you're right... I mean, when did butt plugs become so... mundane ? can't show nips, but let me bounce-squat with a big ol' plug shoved deep... lol ... its a wacky thot world, and we're just living in it... :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom