EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

The real reason why she isn't smiling and laughing as much is because her new guy's dick is also a lot bigger than her ex husband's.

Her ex's dick looked like it was like barely 5 inches and this new guy looks to be like at least 7.5+ inches.

Not saying she isn't enjoying it, but when a girl is taking a bigger dick (especially when used to a smaller one) all that laughing shit is out the window lmao

Another episode of CSI: Dick?! :PogTasty:

csi miami GIF

Guy who posts on online forum about a woman calls man who married said woman a loser - because he didn't film a facial or threesome and because the woman is having sex with a new partner.

I guess the ex should have been downloading video of a stranger and masturbating to it then spending time speculating about her private life instead

Guy who posts on online forum about a woman calls man who married said woman a loser - because he didn't film a facial or threesome and because the woman is having sex with a new partner.

I guess the ex should have been downloading video of a stranger and masturbating to it then spending time speculating about her private life instead
Nah I'm just thinking about it from this guy's perspective. He has to watch all of this now. Brutal.

For sure I do. You don't get married, have a kid, and then completely just ride off into the sunset.
All he has to do is be cordial and figure out agreements and custody of the kid. He doesn't have to pay attention to anything else aside from finalizing the divorce.

Nah I'm just thinking about it from this guy's perspective. He has to watch all of this now. Brutal.
For one, I can't speak for her ex husband, but I'd be content knowing that I managed to put a ring on Chloe and fucked her monogamously for years.

Secondly, he probably doesn't care what she does with her life now that they're done. I believe strongly in the saying "no matter how hot a woman is, there's always a guy out that got sick of her shit". Paraphrasing of course.

For one, I can't speak for her ex husband, but I'd be content knowing that I managed to put a ring on Chloe and fucked her monogamously for years.

Secondly, he probably doesn't care what she does with her life now that they're done. I believe strongly in the saying "no matter how hot a woman is, there's always a guy out that got sick of her shit". Paraphrasing of course.
Cynically, also her best years…

Her ex isn't the father of her kid. Her kid is 12, she had him with her BF when she first went viral. Incidentally the guy is still being a good dad with the kid which is commendable and understandable as he was his step-dad for 5-6 years.

The fantasy takes about a woman stranger in discussions like this are wild I swear.

What’s up with the alley pic, lol, she out there selling on the blade. There would be line going around the block trying to buy some 😺

Her ex isn't the father of her kid. Her kid is 12, she had him with her BF when she first went viral. Incidentally the guy is still being a good dad with the kid which is commendable and understandable as he was his step-dad for 5-6 years.

The fantasy takes about a woman stranger in discussions like this are wild

Serious question how the fuck do you know chloes ex husband aka stepdad to chloes kid from her early years is still being a good step dad? Is the kids real father not being a good dad? Seems weird that a step dad woudl then have to fill in the roles of real dad.

Also seems weird that chloe will give this new random guy the 3some fun but not with the husband. #chicklogic

And anything and everything should be open in a discussion thread. It is a discussion thread for a reason.

Serious question how the fuck do you know chloes ex husband aka stepdad to chloes kid from her early years is still being a good step dad? Is the kids real father not being a good dad? Seems weird that a step dad woudl then have to fill in the roles of real dad.

Also seems weird that chloe will give this new random guy the 3some fun but not with the husband. #chicklogic

And anything and everything should be open in a discussion thread. It is a discussion thread for a reason.
Step-dads taking on the primary role as father figure if the kids stay with the mother is common. In fact it's one of the most common situations that arises if couples with kids break up and the mom remarries or gets a new serious relationship, since mothers get custody the vast majority of the time. I have no idea on the status of the kid's bio dad and if he's in the picture or anything though.

And I know because I know who Chloe is in real life. But as Forrest Gump says, that's all I have to say about that.

but why would a man who is not biological father stay in a childs life if he and the mother of the child divorce? I get it if it is your kid but if the kid is not yours and you are no longer getting to fuck chloe lamb what the fuck is the point in that? I get being a decent human being to chloe lambs kid to fuck chloe lamb that is more than a fair trade but if the fucking stops what does he get out of it? just being a decent human being? does siuch a thing even exist in society anymore? I do not think it does.

Back
Top Bottom