EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

Eh we philosophising again...:peepoBless:

Different people aren't going to bang the same way and she obviously has some harder tastes that we now get to see, won't see me complaining about that but won't be to everyones tastes. The ex husband might've lost half his body weight everyime he nutted, but then maybe we never see stuff like threesome with him.

Could do with using the higher quality cam more tho
From all the new videos, I just don't know that that's true. Her new dude has some harder tastes than what she's recorded in the past. But she's never really looked like she's enjoying it. Shit feels more like the dude's personal conquest reel.

From all the new videos, I just don't know that that's true. Her new dude has some harder tastes than what she's recorded in the past. But she's never really looked like she's enjoying it. Shit feels more like the dude's personal conquest reel.
In her older videos, she’s almost always at one point smiling or laughing so this is utter nonsense.

New threesome is another deeply mediocre video
Show What GIF by BLK

At this point she's just a human fleshlight for the guy and I don't mind one bit, if she wants to be used like a slut, let it be like that. As long as the bitch is taking dick
I can almost guarantee she's doing it all out of financial necessity. She left her man but that guy probably paid for most everything.
It would explain why she looks like she doesn't enjoy the sex as much. She's doing it for money, not pleasure.

I can almost guarantee she's doing it all out of financial necessity. She left her man but that guy probably paid for most everything.
It would explain why she looks like she doesn't enjoy the sex as much. She's doing it for money, not pleasure.
I can guarantee she isn't. Money has not been a problem for her since she started OF. Whatever reason she broke up with her husband, finances was not it.

I appreciate anyone that puts out semi consistent content with a decent price thats not been run into that ground by an agency however nothing quite as dissapointing as "scenes" without a cumshot and those that do are super weak or placed badly, I'd still always rather see one than not but please enough of the dribbling of jizz over peoples foreheads lmao

Back
Top Bottom