EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

i swear i saw somewhere that she posted some GG content was coming this was at the time some of the short clips of her and that chick were released, but i havent seen any actual vids aside from those couple 1min ones, have they been released? or was i just imagining things?

Nah you did not imagine, there is a GG video with her and Dahlia, about 20 mins long, released 2ish weeks ago, not sure it has appeared on here

So it’s a preview but you can still only purchase via DM? I’ve joined once to buy specific content but she won’t message you a DM ppv you’ve already missed. You have to have received it naturally I guess.

Idk how she doesn’t see that it seems like the majority of her viewers miss the old editing
maybe you'll think I'm crazy. but connecting all the dots, Chloe is an intelligent woman, she has been showing us joyful and pleasant sex with her partners for over 10 years. what we're seeing now is the kind of sexual compulsion that makes me sick to my stomach while watching it. something bad is happening to Chloe and it's not just a breakup with her partner or a drug addiction.

Back
Top Bottom