EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

From what I know and I do not know her personally but chloe was married just the 1 time. The kid was I think a year after highschool and born out of wedlock. As to why he rmarriage ended she never gave a reason and that is kind of her personal info. My guess is they just tired of each other. MAybe it is just me but her husband never seemed into the sex that much. Like to me the viewer it came across like it was a chore for him.

From what I know and I do not know her personally but chloe was married just the 1 time. The kid was I think a year after highschool and born out of wedlock. As to why he rmarriage ended she never gave a reason and that is kind of her personal info. My guess is they just tired of each other. MAybe it is just me but her husband never seemed into the sex that much. Like to me the viewer it came across like it was a chore for him.
you wildin' with those last 2 sentences. lol.

She’s definitely older than that. When her very first clips were out I was in college and she was older than me clearly. She’s definitely in her 40s.
No way she is in her 40s. Though her age does not seem to be confirmed anywhere online, multiple sites and forums have her birth year between 1990-1992. That of course would place her in the early 30s range. I could place her MAYBE at mid-30s tops.

the clip with the asian man just posted chloe claims she was 18 (she def was not underage) and i believe that released in 2010. so now we are in 2023 this puts her at 31. pretty sure last year she mentioned it was her 30th birthday in august of 2022 on her onlyfans. She is not 40. To my knowledge she is not a smoker and as long as she does not gain too much more weight she has another solid 8 to 10 years in her before she ages out. I mean we all can have our opinion on the matter but i prefer chlose in her current body over her at 18 as she filled out a bit more and got better bigger natural tits. I also think she keeps spending as quickly as she makes money judging by all her vacations that she takes so I do not think we run a risk of her finally making enough money. She also only goes for the Chads and seems all about looks so he risk in dating a rich average looking dude who pays all her bills seems like not going to be on the table keeping her being on onlyfans for another 5 to 10 years.

Both her myfreecams and manyvids pages have her age listed as 32. I also thought she was older but I'm probably just confusing her with some other pair of boobs my brain remembers from back in the day.

This may have already been asked and answers but i dont really want to go through 24 pages of threads.

Very early on in her camming career Chloe had a webcam rip video of her singing/masturbation ("At last") circling around the internet . I believe i still might have a copy on one of my HDs , but my question is, did she ever make any type of content like that more recently. Ive seen her play guitar and sing and stuff but that combination of singing and masturbating at the same time i have never seen anyone replicate or even seen her do it again. I wonder if i ever will
Ya on about this? https://www.xvideos.com/video24983153/cute_teen_sings_while_masturbating_-_adultwebshows.com

Back
Top Bottom