EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

Her last ppv scene released a few weeks back imo was done with blowjob then doggy then a tit fuck with some anal mixed in and finishes on her face. The anal was not the best cam angle but chloe has never always had the best camera angles. The double bj with dahlia seemed not really planned and should have been a longer video. Like they were all drinking and chloe is like fuck it lets make a quickie so we can make some quick cash.

No way she is in her 40s. Though her age does not seem to be confirmed anywhere online, multiple sites and forums have her birth year between 1990-1992. That of course would place her in the early 30s range. I could place her MAYBE at mid-30s tops.
Shes mid 30's minimum, not tops. I was yerkin it back to that old video with the blue wall in like 2008-9 (maybe before, but not after). She's prolly 42 and just says 32 for business and the meme

Another short video with Chloe and her new boyfriend has appeared. Will there be only such short films now?

5 dudes BEFORE the guy she married? Or 5 dudes INCLUDING her ex?
Her original stuff was with a boyfriend. Then she disappeared.

Then there were two drops of MF stuff I remember, with 2 different guys, with some gap between and she disappeared again.

Then she came back and was doing OF with the husband. After the divorce I kinda think it's all been the one guy? Like she's sharing Dahlia's boyfriend now, idk.

Her BF when she first went viral, then I think 2 guys in the mid 2010s, then her husband, then the current BF. Prolly more in there during her absences, but that's all I can confirm. She's said in the past that she doesn't do casual sex, she prefers to have feelings or be in a relationship to be intimate with a partner, so the 5-6 partners over the last 12-13-ish years as an adult tracks as going from one relationship to another, each lasting a year or two. Although she was with her husband for a fairly long time before they broke up earlier this year. She seems completely average in terms of promiscuity or body count or whatever you want to call it, all things considered.

If her current BF is/was Dahlia's BF that'd be the biggest outlier, as she's either sharing him or they got together after they met thru Dahlia. But I'm not sure if it's Dahlia's BF she's with now or not as I don't care too much.

Yeah she definitely is not in prime shape compared to someone like vixenvirago. I do think chloe is going thru a lazy phase. She needs a new boyfriend who is a personal trainer to get her back to working out. I have a suspicion this current guy is just a drug dealer.
Tbh that would track. Pretty sure the rumor used to be she was pretty into coke. She looked pretty fucked up in one of those vids so my suspicion is the divorce happened because she started doing drugs, but that's total speculation on my part.

Back
Top Bottom